AMC: Monday, September 29th

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate that Kendall is anywhere near Emma consideirng how nasty she is towards her mother but thank god for Zach. He makes it all worth it

That was so messed up how Adam dismissed Annie but its in line with his character

Loved Annie ripping on Greenlee. I really wish she'd butt out and go away

• Members

LMAO you're seriously comparing these two events? That's apples and oranges. JR didn't push Bianca deliberately, she went to take "Bess" out of his arms and he moved away and that's when she fell over the balcony

JUSTIFIABLY nasty-Kendall is 110% right about Annie-I forgot that's overlooked with SaintAnnie ;)

• Members

No its not overlooked. I dont think anyone here denies the stuff that Annie has done. Im a huge Annie fan and Ive complained numerous times how much I hate whats happened with her and have called her out on her crap with the stupid stuff she's done which have made no sense. I dont agree with everything she says or does and I'm not afraid to express my dissapointment with her when she annoys me. I wont defend and justify everything she does. Thank god MCE has been rocking as an actress and makes Annie so compelling to watch in spite of her flaws and cracks

Annie's a saint? Does anyone on the show treat her as if she's good and the pillar of morality? She's no Bianca. Annie over the past several months has warped into a crazy bitch and so far removed from how she was originally portrayed. Again, that is not overlooked

• Members

Balcony, window, not much of a difference.

==========================

Jr didn't push her down the balcony either. She slipped and fell. It was an accident.

And I'm sure Luke didn't mean to rape Laura, but he did still do it.

=================================

Huh? Where did that come from? I didn't bring up that.

Nope.

• Members

Did you watch the clip? Did that really look like she slipped and fell. JR pushed her. It was delibarate it did happen. I think in the moment he was just trying to get her away and didnt take the balcony into consideration as she wasnt even that close to the edge, but she didnt just simply slip and fall

Archived