AMC: Monday, September 22, 2008

• Members

While I love the Erica/Adam banter, I don't want them romantic and I loved it that Adam saw thru her and that he knows she still loves Jackson :wub: When this fling is over for her and Adam, I want her back with her Jackson.

I love Petey :P

So do I. I wonder why we haven't seen that? B)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When it comes to nerds, Petey gets my vote over Spinelli any day. I can't STAND Spinelli.

I hope that Petey remains a geek though, I don't want this struck by lightning/"new me" crap to be an excuse for the whole take off the glasses and let down the hair sexy librarian routine. We need Petey to stay Petey if only to show the Spinelli fanatics what an endearing geek REALLY looks like.

• Members

AMC rocks! Best soap on the air. The SuperPetey stuff was hilarious.. Im really enjoying him with Colby and Opal

Adam and Erica were very sweet and great together. They have potential to be a really good couple

I dont know about you guys but I found this line and Petey's gestures and delivery today hilarious

Adam: "Who in the hell gets struck by lightning"

Petey: "One in a mil.... thats me" while pointing to himself

• Members

Did anyone notice that one of the soldiers had the name Carruthers :lol:, gee I wonder who threw that name out there?

Anyways, the show continues to be on a roll. Nothing flashy about the episode, just solid storytelling. We got more in depth with Taylor's character. Beth Ehlers is such a fantastic character, however I just kind of wish Jake wasn't forced on her..... its just cheesy IMO. I love Jake and Amanda together, go that route. I would have much prefered if Taylor somehow came between the Tad and KWAK marriage. I think Beth and MEK would work well with each other.

Adam and Erica were the highlight of course. They are true equals of one another and the sexual tension and chemistry and Susan and David played off of today was fantastic. The way Erica was trying so hard to convince Kendall she loathed her time with him. Erica is finally falling for the Silver Fox. Adam asking Opal if the cards didn't bode well if he didn't stay away :lol: I love Opal and Adam sniping.

So far I like the slight personality tweak on Petey. I do agree he is the anti-Spinelli. Note to TPTB: PUT THIS GUY ON CONTRACT!!!

• Members

I haven't watched in a long time but I'm not surprised because she does still love Jack :wub: I think she and Adam are drawn together because they both lost the love of their lives (or so they think) because of what they've done and once they get together, both KWAK and Jackson will not be happy and will show their true feelings for them. At least that's how I hope it will go and that's when I'll be tuning back in. I always liked the frenemie chemistry between E/A and DC/SL but there is no sexual or romantic chemistry between , IMO. I think it's laughable that these writers think that people don't remember how repulsed Erica has always been towards Adam in a sexual way, even when married to him, and that suddenly I'm supposed to believe that's gong to change :lol: If she had to have a fling with someone though I'd rather see it be Adam than Wooden or God forbid, Hayward. EWWW.

• Members

Did anyone notice that one of the soldiers had the name Carruthers :lol:, gee I wonder who threw that name out there?

===============================================

No I didn't notice that ROFL.

I love Opal and Adam sniping.

==================

I know they are not a couple but let's give them a combination name. I've been calling them Odam ROFL.

Archived