Welcome Back Genie: Laura's Heart Can Save GH!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The could hire Genie back and put Laura on the show every single day, but as long as Guza and Phelps are in charge they won't know what the hell to do with her and they'll only ruin the character. I'd love to see Laura back again but not until Guza, Phelps and Frons are out. And after all these years, I know there's little if any chance of that ever happening.

• Members

She actually raised the ratings during the time she was on.

Like I said, the author was speaking more in the longterm. I think that if she were back full force in the long term they could really fix some issues. The show is too damn dark. Laura is one of the show's bright lights.

• Members

laura cannot save gh the only thing that can save gh is writers who write stories for the whole cast not just there favorites

stories that are not just about the mob but stories that also involved the hospital.

• Members

Bring Laura back, give her her own real, self-driven storyline not dependent on Luke's latest dumbass, Guza-penned AARP caper but possibly involving him, and things would do well. GH has totally forgotten that older heroines or antiheroines - Marlena Evans (though I hate her), Reva, Erica, Stephanie, Jill, Kay, Viki, Dorian, or, closer to Genie's age, Martha Byrne's Lily - all have very passionate fanbases, and women want to tune in.

• Members

I'll be watching Laura's scenes for sure. I actually cried when I watched her first scene with Lulu (and I had no idea what that girl was talking about). Without Laura GH wouldn't be on the air right now and this character is really needed. She is Laura!!! And GF's warmth and beauty... :)

• Members

I'm just finishing up Tuesday's episode but so far it appears to me that Lulu is the only one that is going to talk with Laura. I don't think Laura's is really awakened from her catatonic state its just Lulu seeing her and "talking" with her and that will help Lulu through her breakdown. There is no way that the Doctors wouldn't tell Nikolas that Laura was awaking and I can't see Nikolas keeping it from Lucky.

Archived