Y&R: Week of August 18, 2008

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Khalil said herself in an interview for the French magazine that she was tired of daytime when she first left and that she wanted to succeed in primetime like co-star Lyndsy Fonseca. Then why force her to stay where she doesn't want to be? Is that why her performance was lacking ever since she returned to daytime? Also, she said that she suggested the anorexia storyline, but obviously the writers decided to pass.

• Members

Can we move on from the CK hating for one week...

Jill accepting Chloe is so [!@#$%^&*] stupid. It's just a dumb way to pit Jill against Kay. Hmm, why not have these two align against Chloe. For pete's sake there is much more for these two legacy characters to do than have epic battles. However, I stand alone in that opinion. What was enjoyable decades ago, doesn't need to be resurfaced again. I pray TPTB aren't going that way, because after all that's occurred, this would be silly.

• Members

It seems like they having a hard time giving Katherine & Jill a storyline. So they have to dumb them down for people like Gloria & Chloe. Even though I like Chloe. Wouldn't it be nice if they said we know what your about. We felt that Cane was to much for Lily. But the way you going about it is wrong. We won't say anything until we see it getting out of hand.

Archived