AMC: Friday, August 15, 2008

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love me some Bobbie Eakes!!!

Ugh I would love these Carmen/Randi scenes so much more if it was a different actress playing Randi. I mean this woman is very attractive and has a great look, but she can't act or emote very well at all. :(

I could care less about this plane ride....I wish they'd crash and leave us in suspense for 2 MONTHS as to whether they survive or not.

• Members

LMAO at Kathy locking Krystal out of her house!

I really enjoyed the Taylor/Hubbard's scenes. Frankie has great chemistry with most of the characters on the scene. He's such a good little actor.

What a lame little ending - so contrived. I love MCE though - she is really doing a great job with the material she's been given lately. Too bad its ruining her character....I really hope Pratt can redeem her and keep her on the roster.

• Members

Figure Dixie would give birth to a nasty little brat. Kathy annoyed the heck out of me. I also hated Krystal's top

Loved the Randi/Carmen scenes. I dont like the women seperately, but love them together. Loved the chemistry between them

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Annie may not be pregnant. I think she may have a hysterical pregnancy. She seems to be fainting/ getting faint way too much

Archived