ABC: Frons' wishlist of people he wants to come back

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frons is a liar, plain and simple.

I believe him when he says he wants emmy-winning Vanessa Marcil back. And I think that will happen soon. But the others? Pure B.S.

Emmy-winning Kelly Ripa has been willing to come back to AMC for short stints since the day she left! She has said this numerous times on Live. Doesn't Frons oversee Live now? So she's an employee of his who has said she wants to come back. And yet it has never happened.

It has infuriated me for years that Frons/AMC never had Hayley come back for a sweeps story. Hello!? Instant ratings bump! Getting Kelly to come back would be a piece of cake. Free promotion on Live. But Frons could care less about AMC's history.

Emmy-winning Cady McClain won't be asked back. Why? Because they have emmy-winning Beth Ehlers (oh by the way, I've decided that everyone who has ever won a Soap Opera Digest award, as well as anyone who has ever been deemed "Performer of the Week" by one the mags, can be considered an emmy winner since apparently nobody cares if that label is tossed about liberally). Beth Ehlers and Cady McClain, in the eyes of TPTB, would be redundant. They are practically identical.

Emmy-winning Kim Delaney? Dream on emmy-winning Brian Frons (hey, he was in the audience when other people won emmys...so in my eyes that makes him a winner too).

Archived