AMC: Wednesday, July 30th

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Show isn't too bad. I love the dinner party at The Valley Inn. Carmen is hilarious "Banana tree" :lol:

Erica/Susan look wonderful. Its so nice to see her out of that drab orange. Its amazing how a 61 year old woman can get away with wearing a dress like that but somehow Susan pulls it off.

Poor Emma.... what are they going to do with her once her whack job of a mother is dealt with. Greenlee and Ryan I find myself enjoying this time around *ducks*

So much better than the alternatives.

• Members

Erica looked great today, and like someone said above only susan can pull off that dress at 61. I wasn't feeling carmen's dress but she looked nice. I like frankie and jake as friends. What happened to taylor? Aren't we gonna see more of the instant-supercouple? :lol:

• Members

Probably we won't see much of her until Pratt's work begins to air. Its kind of nice though, they are working her in slow. They did with Randi as well, who I am beginning to warm up to (I just feel a stronger actress could better serve the role). But I like the story.

• Members

I'm so glad to see Erica mingling with people and the press at the Valley Inn. The awkward dinner with Samuel, Jack, Carmen, Zach & Kendall was great!

I also like the Frankie/Jake friendship; however, between his training in the armed forces and in medical school, I thought Frankie would be able to keep his anger in check better. Yes, the manager at BJ's was out of line when he told Randi to land a rich husband but he was justified in not hiring her due to her lack of any experience or marketable skills. Frankie's reaction struck me as way out of line.

I found it odd that Annie told Emma about the new baby without Ryan being around. This should have been a family moment, imo, but I guess TIIC are too busy pushing Rylee on us to care.

Archived