Y&R: Cain History Question

• Members

Hello,

I was not really watching Y&R at the time and I have some questions:

So Jill's son was born onto the show in the 70s, right? But they they re-wrote history to say that Kay switched Jill's baby for some reason. Does that mean that the Phillip Chancellor character played by Thom Bierdz was really the son of the people who raised Cain? Also, does Nina know that her son is no longer the Chancellor heir?

If anyone has more details on this story, they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

P.S. Who played Kay's husband Phillip?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now I'm more confused than ever. If Phillip is Cane, does that mean that Thom Bierdz's Phillip is the real son of Cain's parents, making him the real Cain

Thanks for the help re: Nina. I wish they'd bring her back and maybe have her try to find out who her Phillip really was for her son's sake. Then maybe along the way she'd find the child Rose stole from her.

• Members

I wonder if Sheffer and Bell plan to re-work the whole Cane is Phillip thing. Last summer it looked like we were going to discover that Cane was really scamming everyone when he called a friend back home and said something about the plan working or something similar then they competely dropped the story.

Archived