Y&R: Cain History Question

• Members

I hated the Cane is Jill's real son storyline. Phillip was around the same age as Christine & Nina. But with this actor, he's so much younger. It just doesn't make sense. If they wanted to do this storyline, the actor should have been older.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^ In fairness, wasn't Thom Bierdz playing a teenager when he was actually in his early-to-mid 20s?

Not to take anything away from him or the legacy character he played... but if we are using age logic, Daniel Goddard could still be the "right" age for Philip Chancellor.

Cane appears younger, I think, because they've stuck him with CricketLily and Baby-Face Colleen and the rest of the Little Rascals gang. I do love how he has reawakened the latent resentment between Jill and Kay.

• Members

Cane should just be revealed to be a crook. Then, of course, I'd undo the mother-daughter thing and bring in a much needed catfight :lol: And, just like Jeanne Cooper said in one of her early LML days interviews, I would have Katherine and Jill each knowing the truth, but keep it a secret to use against one another or something like that, thus reigniting the feud.

Holy Lord, I'm contract status? HURRAY! :lol:

Archived