AMC: Friday, July 18, 2008

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chip Hayes.

Loved that mini B!tch fight. Annie grabbing Greenlee's hair. :lol:

I'm actually finding this epi not as bad as I expected.

:lol: I loved the Prison scenes. That was funny Erica getting an award.

• Members

You missed NOTHING.

Inane lines like "Why don't you come help me pack?" (Uhh... because you're in PRISON, and you have nothing to pack, and your personal effects are in a manila envelope at the front desk?) and "I made you a fake Emmy in Craft class" and then everyone giggling like they're at a baby shower.

I want to go to women's prison. Looks like fun.

• Members

It's interesting how much the quality differs from one episode to the next; yesterday had the great, meaningful conversations between Tad & Ryan and Frankie & Randi, today had nothing but bad dialogue that had me thinking Adam's line "what idiocy is this?" was the theme tying together Annie/Greenlee, Erica's prison party, Adam's threat to Peter, etc.

I am glad we got a Peter/Palmer scene. I like that he's an offbeat character and imo it makes sense for the heir to Cortlandt Electronics to be a computer nerd (and with Opal for a mother, he ought to be a little odd anyway).

Jesse & Tad's banter wasn't bad, but it would have been better imo if they had a real conversation similar to Tad & Ryan on Thursday.

The rest of the episode was total crap. Annie's story would be more fun if she restrained her craziness instead of attacking Greenlee in the hospital room with an extra walking by the doorway. :rolleyes:

Archived