Brenda Dickson Does It Again!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm late to the Brenda Dickson party.

You have probably all seen her MAD video page, but I haven't. There is one scene there of a bathing suit Jill and shirtless pool boy Brad...oh my! Why can't Jess Walton and Don Diamont hint at that old sexual subtext in their current dealings? One thing Jess has lost, in the recent past, is that sultry, sexual thing. She could take a lesson or two from Judith Chapman, IMO--or just Brenda :) .

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

• Members

Oh my GAHD, I am dying over here. In that clip she said "fantashiesz" four times in thirty seconds. Who set her up like that?? And this, "NO, I AM NOT ALRIGHT!!" thing is just cracking my sh*t up.

I do believe that she was somewhat mistreated and I do believe that from the bottom of her somewhat delusional heart she truly thinks she's in the right. I think it was frustrating for the Y&R folks to be dealing with shomeone who just didn't "get it" and out of a mix of frustration and passive aggression they just got mean.

Poor Brenda, it is a true shame that Passions didn't snatch her up when they had the chance. She would have played it like Shakespeare. Now that my friends is TRUE camp. Camp doesn't know it's camp. Sound familiar? Ostrich feathers anyone?

• Members

I agree that it appears as if Brenda has signs of some sort of personality disorder. As much as the writers could have been writing the character of Jill for Brenda, she became consumed by the role. Her behavior, not only from that above post but in her public appearances, what she says on her site, and her behavior in court (ie making devil ears at her ex-husband) all allude to the fact that something is going on in her head.

I hope she finds help. It is so sad to see her this way.

On another note, that vintage clip of Jill and Brad makes Gloria seem very much like a vintage Jill. I actually wish Jill was a playing a character more like that.

• Members

(Many of you are probably wondering what is going on. I am being put in jail (illegally) and raped of all my assets. Well, this is a repeat scenario. It has been done to me once before. Whenever I showed desire to resume my career, there are people in my life, it is organized crime, who will rape me of all my assets. Many of my fans have expressed the concern about William Bell firing me so here is the blog that explains it all. I am writing a book and there is so, so much more to tell.

I feel I must speak out, as the fraud in my life is much too great. I have endured far too much to keep quiet about this. Many of you have asked am I alright after the William Bell firing and blacklisting. The answer is "No, I'm not alright."

Dramatic much? :lol:

I am being put in jail and raped of all my assets. (OMG!!!)

...there are people in my life, it is organized crime... (HOLY COW!!!)

No, I'm not alright. (BWAHAHAHA!!!)

This woman is loony tunes and I LOVE it!!! She is the DEFINITION of DRAMA QUEEN!!!

And what's this I'm hearing about Kim Zimmer? Has she gained a little weight or something? Ya'll cracking me up!

Archived