Neighbours: Discussion Thread

• Members

Really? I actually liked that Elly/Mark/Chloe story coz it had some juicy little oldschool Drama to it. 
and Elly/Chloe had damn good chemistry! 

i was over Elly during her final story but now I have to admit that I do miss her! 

That Mark ended up with Paige was a slap in the face for the Jack/Paige journey. I do think they always favored Mark in every story he had. 

Edited by AMCOLTLLover

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Can we be realistic here? It didn’t came off as a shock like people act on Facebook and Twitter. The Channel 5 axing has been around for 2-3 years by now. That was no surprise. 

It could still be produced in Australia or not? Ofc it would be a more tightened budget then before with a few Cast Member axed. But just because Channel 5 is out doesn’t mean the complete end of it. But I guess it will be the end coz they in Australia ain’t spending much anyway and with their biggest contributors out it wouldn’t be worth producing over in Australia I guess. 

What a shame if this is the end but Neighbours has been boring ever since the 35th Anniversary! There were a few highlights but the last 2 years were boring and hit or miss!

• Members

From what I’ve read, the show gets 1.2 million viewers in the UK (which covers the majority of the budget) and it only gets 100,000 viewers in Australia. 

Why did Fremantle want so much money if they show was already struggling to stay on the air? Seems kinda stupid.

• Members

I hope they wrap up Neighbours in a great way and bring back Dee and reunite her with Toadie!

i also hope Kylie Minogue will change her mind and returns for the final episode! Jason Donovan’s daughter is in this show so he could easily pay the show a visit for the end. 

i mean Kylie can’t be that expensive when she can make commercials with Heidi Klum for Germanys Next Topmodel

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AMCOLTLLover