Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I really enjoyed the Sharma drama today. It's been too long since Priya had some focus. Jai's line about Priya being unable to run a bath, let alone the company was hilarious. I don't know why, but coked up Jai is the most tolerable he's been in ages. And that scene with Priya and Nikhil was must see. Seeing him go again is going to hurt so much.

• Members

I'm unable to watch the episode right now but cannot wait.

I"m not sure what to feel with regards to Nikhil....I like that he's going to go IN on Debbie's nasty trife butt. But at the same time I found his behavior towards his sister Priya to be quite douchebag. The same for their father Rishi. I honestly wouldn't blame Jai if he hated his dad if that's how he acted raising them up. 

• Members

Because of how much you, appropriately, love the character, I guessed it was one of the Dollys. Then cheated with Google image to see that it is Katharine Barker. 

I found it funny that after I mentioned my yearning for the Dingles to be run out of town, Emma basically said as much in the last episode. And even though she did lock Chas in the basement, Gillian Kearney is so damn good that her proclamations that she wasn't guilty had me believing her even though minutes before I had seen that wasn't true. Probably helps that Chas has morphed back to shrew mode. If only they'd let her hang out with Leyla/Vanessa/Carly, so she could be saved.