EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They might have thought most viewers who remembered Sharon would remember she was on the tape. I do wish that Ian had gone into a bit more details -- I think he mentioned everyone in the band but Sharon.

Kirkwood said he was a big Eastenders fan and if he is then I guess you can see that most in him doing his own "teenage characters form a band" story on Hollyoaks a few years ago, with the Dirty Diegos.

The people who ran Eastenders at this time I think went on to say the story was just awful but I think it's kind of a fun adventure for teens. Back then on Eastenders, and in life, teenagers were still allowed to have fun and slowly go into the real world, aside from Michelle of course.

• Members

Apparently, Sam's last episode and Minty's is at the end of September. I guess they go off happily together, even though I suspect Sam will always treat him as her last resort, since she has no one else in her life to look forward to.

Even if the baby isn't his, I can see Minty still wanting to raise it with Sam.

Maybe they'll still have Sam occasionally make visits from time to time. Phil doesn't have any immediate family anymore, yes he has Ronnie, Roxy, and Billy, but they're not his siblings.

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Members

I was just watching an episode from when Sue Osman was pregnant and not far from giving birth, and Ali was fussing over her, and Dot said something like, "That's how Charlie was when I was carrying my Nick. Or he would have been, if he'd been there." :lol:

• Members

I disagree with almost everything on that list. How can Grant be above Den? I can't believe Angie is so far down or that Ricky is above Kathy or Nick Cotton is above Ian. It must have been deliberately done to stoke controversy.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

Daran Little is writing the Monday episode to that week, right? When was the last time someone wrote that many consecutive episodes? I know that was being planned for a while, as Dominic Treadwell-Collinns said Simon Ashdown was writing all of Barbara Windsor's final episodes.

I guess this is how Ryan will find out about Lily, and it's also a Vic Fire spoiler: