EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Members

Sam/Bianca/Ricky/Ronnie/Jack spoiler for Thursday, September 2:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/scoop/a264954/sophie-reveal-edale-clash-enders-baby-shock.html

I kind of hope Sam's baby is a Ricky's, mainly because he's helping Bianca raise two children that aren't even his, and it sounds like Bianca will be supportive if Sam's baby does turn out to be Ricky's.

I hope it's not Jack's, mainly because it would be really nasty for Ronnie to stay with someone who knocked up both her sister and cousin...

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The thing with Minty is that though he's always carried a torch for Sam, she's always been repulsed at the idea of being with him. He's nothing but a support system for her, one that she could easily use to get her way.

Though, regardless if its his or not, I can see Minty wanting to raise it with her to just be there. Though, if it's Ricky or Jack's, it would probably give them more of a way to bring Sam back occasionally for short stints, since simply being Phil's little sister isn't enough.

• Members

Ellie at Walford Web confirmed that Glenda will be off the show for a while, but she's coming back and isn't gone permanently. So, I'm still guessing she'll be back just before Ronnie's wedding to Jack.

Also, Kat and Alfie will most likely be returning in the final week of September or first week of October.

I bet BBC One will release a trailer soon to promote Kat and Alfie's return. I can't wait to see my tart with a heart. :)

• Members

I want to see the trailer too. The BBC hasn't done that many of the big trailers lately with EE, perhaps for budget reasons.

I wonder exactly who will die in the fire. Most of the people we thought would go

seem to be mentioned elsewhere. Unless it's

I wonder if it will turn out to be a relatively minor fire in body count.