AMC: Monday, July 7, 2008

• Members

They didn't show a body on Thursday. I thought the opening was kind of dumb because it spoiled what was about to happen in this episode. Then again, the writers should have planned to show us Richie's body last week as a cliffhanger since Thursday's episode didn't really have one for the long weekend.

Yeah, Cassandra was totally out of line.

I loved the kiss. So far, Dre & Cassandra have really good chemistry and I hope they get better treatment than the past few teen couples I've liked (Reggie/Dani, Sam/Lily, Colby/Sean).

Jesse being chief of police hopefully marks a turning point for the department. I loved how he didn't accept the girls lame excuses.

MCE was okay in this episode but I agree with the person who said that she is just bland. I can't wait for Annie to leave PV permanently!

I thought the best part of the show was the Erica/Opal/Rose scenes.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Along with cartoon music being played over the top and Looney Tunes sound effects as Annie scrambles around and plops Greenlee down the hole.

Bitch, I'mma cut you... :angry: Recast AFTER the shirt comes off, thank you very much!

Better still, do a recast where present Dre is shirtless all day Monday, then pick up Tuesday with a New Dre shirtless all day as well... You know... for continuity purposes. Don't want it to be too jarring on us poor naive viewers.

• Members

Awww DP. We're kidding. I like Sterling Sulieman (probably because he looks like a relative of mine). I don't think they should recast for the simple reason that AMC has recast too many roles lately.....

DP :D

No violence...no malice :lol:

Archived