AMC: Monday, July 7, 2008

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know if JR helps out with the bills or not, but he grew up in that house, & I don't know if Colby helps out with the bills either, but she calls it her "house" too. I thought Cassandra was pretty rude, & JR handled the situation of Colby being drunk pretty good, & was understandably upset, & doesn't want to see his sister go through the same problems he did.

• Members

When did they find Ritchie dead? The show opened up with his death but I dont remember a body on Thursday.

Where the heck does Cassandra get off bashing JR when she doesnt even know him? That comment was unnecesary

We dont usually agree on JR but we will here. Cassandra was out of line and had no right to throw that insult when she doesnt even know JR or wha he's been through. I saw genuine concern for Colby and not only bc of what he went throuh but what his other sisters Skye and Hayley went through. ALL of Adam's kids so far has developed alcohol problems. It must have been scary for him to see a glimpse of that possibly passing onto Colby

I doubt it. AMC often does this at the climax of some of its biggest stories. It was a recap of the Ritchie story and not a true previously on AMC to recap the last episode.

• Members

Yes I agree. She was rude with little reason imo . I liked JR`s reply . ( doesn`t excuse him from his entitlement issues regarding Chandler Enterprises though ) I also thought that was the worst birthday party ever thrown . " Happy Birthday , now feel single and awkward watching us on our double date !" :angry:

Zach has been written up til now as having a modicum of common sense ...so why did he touch the body ? Couldn`t he have delivered his smug, vengeful little homily to the back of Richie`s head?

I loved Jesse`s smackdown of the vigilanteism . It has got way out of hand imo .

Archived