Big Brother 10: Spoiler Thread

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aprl & Michelle were the last ones standing.

Michelle toughed it out, bitched, whined, moaned, cried. April just stood there. Finally, Michelle asked assurance that if she falls and lets April win, she won't put up her or Jessie. April agreed. However, Michelle never dropped after they made the deal. They just kept standing there. Finally, Michelle was the last one to fall. And April is now HoH.

And I did NOT know this, but apparently.....Ollie isn't a virgin. :P He and April have been "quite friendly" on more than one occasion. And that's all I'm saying. :lol:

• Members

April is like the worst choice to win. She has absolutely no opinion of her own and is nothing more than Libra's sheep, willing to do whatever she says.

I was realling rooting for Michelle bc I cant stand April's alliance. Also sucks now bc Dan will most likely be screwed bc I have a feeling America might pull for him to push for Libra

• Members

I cant stanbd Libra or April - but i love Ollie and Keesha and Renny.

Memphis, my other love, is on the fence so i dont really put him with one side or the other.

However i *hate* Jesse & Michelle - so i am happy with the way it turned out for that reason alone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Memphis used the VETO on himself. Dan put up Michelle. Michelle is super pissed. And Ollie is telling people that Dan went back on his word. Keesha and Renny are rolling their eyes because Ollie is telling them they should be mad because he doesn't think Dan told them about the deal. He's also telling them that Dan lies to Monica. Something about Miami and a cafateria and Dan was one place while Monica was at the cafeteria. I donno.

Ollie and Michelle thought Keesha/Renny were gonna go up. Jerry's following them all around and telling them that he'll give anyone but Dan the half a million dollars if he gets voted out. Now, Renny, Memphis, and Keesha are on their way up to see Dan. He's been in seclusion ever since he made the decision about putting Michelle up.

• Members

Keesha and Renny were confused as to why Ollie is wanting them so mad. Ollie's up there now. Says Dan "took away my manhood" and "disrespected me".

Earlier, Ollie told Memphis "suck my ****". Ollie is saying Monica isn't real; she was sitting next to him (Ollie) in the production office.

• Members

The new HOH is....

JERRY!!

<_< <_< <_<

Just flucking fabulous!

He'll probably nominate Dan and Memphis.

If Memphis or Dan wins Veto and uses it on themselves, Jerry will probably put up Keesha.

If Keesha wins, she'll take down Memphis, Jerry will put up Renny, and Dan will be evicted.

If Renny wins, she probably won't use the Veto and Dan will be evicted.

Either way, Dan has a snowball's chance in hell of surviving this week.

My DREAM Final Four: Keesha, Memphis, Dan, Renny

The ACTUAL Final Four (IMO) will be: Jerry, Keesha, Memphis, Renny

Archived