B&B: Week of June 30th

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol well after what Katie went through, she's going to be the family spokesperson for medical miracles. Ugh I hope Bridget doesn't pop up with a cure in a week or two.

I don't understand why Beth went to Brooke's house. She just wanted to look at more pictures? I was kind of expecting her to go see Eric and Stephanie.

• Members

Is it just me or is it difficult to come up with something to comment on with this show lately? It's like the same thing everyday. The Logans are boring me to tears.

It was kind of odd that Beth would go to Brooke's.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• Members

I wish there was something else going on beside Beth. I wish they'd pull Stephanie and Eric into that story and use some good history. And I don't really count Steffy and Marcus as a story, since it's just them flirting everyday.

• Members

Honestly, I can't say I watch all of the Beth stuff because it becomes a bit to much at times, but I'm SOO far gone on the "Steffy and Marcus are love" train I'm enjoying.

I thought their scenes today ROCKED@

• Members

memo to Brad Bell:

I get it. The Logan's are the new Forresters. Susan F. may retire sometime soon nad without her the Forresters are nothing - i mean, nevermind Thorne, Kristen, Felicia, Thomas, Jessica, and various others Forresters - and you need a new center family. I do give you props on picking a family of old B&B and building them up - but i am no longer drinking the juice you are trying to force upon me.

Katie is gonna die.

Storm kills himself

Beth's newest medical drama.

whats next? Stephen with cancer?

This is THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL not the trials and tribulations re heath issues with the logan family. Please, get back to the fashion and away from the hospital.

k, thanx.

-JP

• Members

Well put. I also am getting tired of seeing only 1.5 stories at a time....too little diversity of storytelling. I suspect this is a money-saving thing, because it means they use the same actors every day and can tape 5 episodes of shows in a single tape day or something.

All these crises would be tolerable if they WERE NOT SO SAPPY. I mean, on the heels of Storm's genuinely touching passing and the surgery (already sappy...the doctor said a prayer before cutting her, for criminy's sake...but that is classic soap)...then we have Katie's death prom???? And no sooner does that happen, but then we have mommy-with-memory issues? What sappy thing is to come to help Beth remember? A slide show? A handholding conversation down memory lane?

Can't. tolerate. it. I said in another thread I wouldn't quit...but I confess I have pretty much quit B&B. So, when you consider that at one time I watched the whole ABC lineup (70s through mid 80s), Another World (mid 80s only) and Bell soaps...and now I'm basically down to Y&R only (and finding that harder every day), I guess my deeds speak louder than my words.

• Members

The key is balance, obviously. And mixing it up.

Last year when the Logans came on, I was thrilled. For years I wanted Brooke to have a little support while Stephanie and the Forresters railroaded her about something or other.

However, Storm's death-mission aside -- and I'm still thinking getting rid of a charismatic male actor like William deVry was a BIG mistake for B&B -- the Logans have gotten way over-exposed. Like when the Marones were on 24/7 a couple of years back. I get that Brad loves Heather Tom and the biggest compliment he could possibly gave her character is to pair her with MulletNick, Overlord of Insta-Heroics. But I don't see why I can't give, say, Lesli Kay, Eileen Davidson and Susan Flannery a little frontburner love, too. Or even NewSpectra!

• Members

LOL. Brad must be desperate for a writing Emmy! Death = awards!

ITA, we are long overdue a Forrester/NuSpectra catwalk showdown. LOL, remember when Felicia and Thorne locked Donna in full make-up/costume in the FC steam-room? I sometimes wish they'd gone with the Ridge + FC vs. Thorne + Spectra route. Having Thorne break away and reinvigorate another fashion company was a story with so much potential. Brother vs brother etc.

• Members

Thorne *should* get fed up and quit. Takeover Spectra and make it legit. Take it to the top. Then have Ridge standing by daddys side at FC. Have Steph support Thorne and push him to greatness as she and eric still have thei odd bestfriends in a romance scenes about the kids.

Have Felicia torn. Bring back Jessica. Give Thorne a romance with Katie again and have her conflicted because of Donna.

Then, when the story need a twist - Brooke quits Forrester and joins Thorne at Spectra!

Archived