B&B: Week of June 30th

• Members

the det's sonw asa on contract, idk about the opening.

PD is only recurring, shocked hes in the opening.

MM is leaving soon, i think, so id assume she would be out.

shocked ED is missing.

glad the core 4 are still the opening 4, but why is Jackie the ender? Ashley should be there.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Duffy's been in the opening for a while, even when he wasn't involved in a SL. I guess we could be seeing more of him since Beth is around. And ED may be going back to Y&R for all we know. They tape so far in advance that they probably know stuff that we don't.

• Members

I did think it was interesting to not have Ashley in the opening and then in the shows this week.

I SOOOOOOOO hope Marcus doesn't have some sort of secret about the whole mother thing. Like someone said in this thread, you would think that Donna would know if the kid was black or white. I'm just all on the Marcus train, and actually, he's made me like Donna more.

• Members

FINALLY they updated the opening. Love Taylor's new shot. LOL...I notice that they change her shots when she changes her hair. This is the third one she's had since she rejoined the show back in 2005 and everyone else tends to keep their old ones regardless of their changes. They should have given Rick a new one as well since he no longer has short hair. Ridge and Nick defiently dont look as young as they look in the opening anymore

BB isnt like most soaps and often does tend to have recurring characters in the opening.

Archived