B&B: Week of June 30th

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the nixed crossover was Lily from Y&R.

Also - I don't think this actress Robin Riker is very good. I've seen her before and she's always been ok (she was great on Buffy!). she just doesn't seem to be a counter-point to Stephanie. Stephen, on the other hand, is a great foil to Eric. And they have her wearing these horrible clothes. And not that Beth or Stephen ever looked like their kids but she REALLY doesn't come accross as their mother. More like some sick, poor Aunt.

I had such high hopes for Beth. I envisioned she'd be played by some uber-witch like Donna Mills and come in with both guns blazing. I was hoping they would make her very bitter towards the Forresters and that she'd blame her abscence on them ruining her family or some crap like that. Oh how I long for the days when soaps had budgets!!!

Now Beth is going to have some rambling dementia disease and will not be formidible against Stephanie. One poster said the Logans were supposed to be the new Forresters, but they aren't. If I were to fix B&B i'd cure all the Logans ASAP of all their various diseases and disorders and get them back in the fight and really do a clash of the Lo's vs. Fo's.

• Members

If that's the case, then what a relief, because I DO NOT want FAUXdavettasherwoodownedtherole,madeitherown,sheandvictoriarowellhadawesomechemi

stry,andshouldhaveneverbeenletgoLILY stanking up L.A.

• Members

The Logans have been having the same convo's for months, since they found out Storm shot Stephanie. They just changed the name of the Logan everyone was concerned about.

Why does their outdoor stuff look more staged than anyone else's?

• Members

So was Lauren's when she went to B&B.

And Ashley's.

Jackie needs to die. srsly. i hate her and always have.

B&B should hire Patrika Darbo as Sally's sister and have her come take over Spectra.

Or have lauren Fenmore buy it and move back to L.A.

oh and i *loved* the new shots between scens of LA and the outside filming.

• Members

He's mostly look. Great looks and I say this as a straight male.

For DAYS (pre-Marnie Saitta) standards he was a very capable. Considering that even Kyle Lowder got some acting sense on B&B, I guess he could do good or great things in L.A. - he's definitely much an improvement over Brad's past summer pastine hunks Sabato, Lopez et al.

As for Beth: she was a protective mom but very fair and reserved. She took Queen Stephanie's disses like a pro :lol: before she got carted off to Paris by her and Bill Spencer. Speaking of whom: Since Patrick Duffy isn't ready for a fulltime commitment, I highly suggest bringing back Jim Storm as the older male to this show.

I FLOVED Bill! Plus Storm and Flannery had insane sparring partner chemistry.

• Members

I guess. Lily just seems more random than them to me.

And it does seem like Beth has been saying the same thing over and over. It was okay the first time, but they've been having the same conversation for 3 or 4 days now.

They NEED another another older male if PD doesn't want to stay on full time. Beth, Stephanie, Jackie, and possibly Pam (on and off) can't all be after Eric.

Archived