B&B: Week of June 30th

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He definitely has great hair... :P

LOL @ JP comments. I think someone just filed an application to become an announcer at a certain TV talk show... :lol:

Since we reached OT territory I'd like to comment on actual bold & beautiful happenings. But I've just seen Monday so far and it was just blah, blah, blah. Right now an asteroid could kill Nick & Katie and I wouldn't care. These two don't even have to share scenes to annoy me, I'm just sick and tired of both of them.

• Members

I was trying to counter that, giving you an example of a truly magnificent male hair, but the image of the divinely gorgeous Claudia Schiffer in the Elsève will haunt me forever! :lol: That hair, CG enhanced, looks amazing. B)

• Members

Speaking as a straight female... Brandon Beemer is pretty hot. It's the eyes and the smile. And the tapering, long hands.

Having said that, Jay Kenneth Johnson's naughty twinkle always appealed to me more on Days. But some young hotness on B&B would surely not go amiss. I'm tired of Prick and Rigid being pimped as the sole specimens of Male Attractiveness on this show. :lol:

ETA: Sheilacurve? Explain please, Sylph.

• Members

OK, I know the little girl(s) who play Hope are from the Kid's School of Prompted Soap Acting, but the little sweetie is so cute! Amazing considering she's at that "difficult age" that turned GH's Michael into Demon Spawn.

• Members

To ruin this sex-appeal image - god-bless YouTube :lol: - it is so unsexy in Polish (?): http://youtube.com/watch?v=pt4Fb4YKtM8&feature=related

Compared to another "Frolein Wunder" supermodel of the 90s who lives close by to me - I won't tell names although it is already two pages since I talked about myself LOL! - GC pales in comparision, she's too doll-like.

As for Loreal-commercials: I prefered the ones with La Locklear - she has always great hair although she probably gets cryo-frost-shocked after every single public appearance because you can compare pics of her from the 80s and today and they look very much alike. Scary!!!

I still want La Locklear on B&B one day, though. Her and KKL b*tchslapping each other. :wub:

Speaking of love - closing a looooong and totally shallow circle :P - I also wub the little cuties playing Hope. Only one twin can really deliver the lines but they are nonetheless so sweet and I would adopt them in a heartbeat.

• Members

'Bout time although it's exactly the timing I expected.

Wasn't anybody else creeped out by Storm smiling in opening when only his heart is still around in L.A.?

For the first days, this gave me pure horror - of course before we moved on to google curing Katie. :rolleyes:

As for the new style: Great visuals although they changed little except for the close-ups and Michael Stich is always an awesome director. BUT I HATE THE MUSIC. This is soooo MTV faux soapish. <_<

Archived