B&B: Week of June 30th

• Members

I hate quoting myself - wait, no I love listening/reading to myself :P - so I'll just do it. LOL

I disagree though that B&B is plot driven. The characters still make sense for the most part. But boy, the pacing of the stories makes them all look crazy. Getting cured of death/bullitt holes/bad highschool memories being in love with your rescuer, yet pushing him to marry your aunt the second you wakeup from your coma/near-death...

I want a longterm story. Some which lasts longer than a mere 4 weeks which is all we get these days and I just don't get it. I want Lesley-Anne Down in the bathtub at SPectra damn it!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A lot. ;):lol:

CATHERINE!? Nanny Catherine is back? Maybe Brad's sister-in-law will knock some sense into him - who knows?

MrSmartyPants is also pissed at B&B these days - his comments are hilarious as usual. Check it out... I'd really like to say sth. positive about B&B right now but I can't. The arrival of the mysterious stranger on Wednesday is my only hope. Maybe he is a designer and we'll get back to business!? Or we enter another love triangle of course... :rolleyes: But even this might be more worthwhile than most things going on right now in the Logan family's version of ER.

EDIT: Just saw Slyph made his 4000th post, including probably 100 where he confessed his love for Nancy Curlee ;) : Let's drink to that! :)

• Members

Hmmm....so VerizonWireless had the show up early today and I got to listen to it at work, which meant I couldn't fast forward the Logan drama. While it was well acted, it really just seemed like the same 5 lines over and over again. And I couldn't help but giggle when super Dr. Bridget sprung into action.

The Ridge and Phoebe scenes were interesting...I do think there's some sort of jealousy between Phoebe and Steffy, but at the same point Phoebe did feel bad. I hope it is explored more.

And Steffy and Marcus could read the phonebook in their scenes and I'd still love them, they are that much fun. I actually think there's potential for a "B storyline" with those two involved and no one liking it.

• Members

Well CAMP for sure if Pam comes around, lol.

I want some good character stuff with Beth's problem. I was rolling my eyes the whole time Bridget was talking. Yes she's a doctor and yes they should get Beth "fixed," but I want to see what happens for a while without any medical interference. And I hope they don't write Beth into a corner and have to pull a Felicia/Katie of a miraculous cure. I'm hopeful it won't come to that since her illness isn't correlating with impending death (so far).

I still don't know about Marcus and Steffy. I don't dislike either of them, but I just don't know.

We get the "mysterious stranger" tomorrow. We'll see if Brandon Beemer isn't just a pretty face for the summer.

• Members

I didn't read the original Brandon Beemer thing post when it was announced he was coming, so this might have been answered, but can he actually act or are his looks all he has?

We almost got the twin fight, but Steffy got over it.

And now that the Paris argument is finally over with Beth, I wonder what (or who) she'll do in LA.

• Members

LOL! I actually like campy Pam.

Okay, I'm watching my tape of today's B&B right now ... um, has anyone else notice the new "hipper" music cues and the rapid aerial views shots before/between scenes? For example, there was the very beginning of the episode with quick shots of L.A and Brooke's house with this new music cue and then they did it again with the new guy's entrance.

• Members

Lol I do too.

I think I liked the new shots and music. They're just different from the norm and I don't think they cheapened the show, yet anyway. I think they do outside well as far as lighting and the quality of how it looks.

I was wondering (and nervous) that Susan Flannery would to try stuff since there was that article about how she went to GL to check out their new way.

Archived