GL: SOW rumer about Harley

• Members

There's a short blurb in this week's SOW that EW/DK are leaning towards KILLING OFF HARLEY! Can't these hacks come up with a better exit for this character? :angry:

If they do kill off the character, I hope they don't screw with her history the way they have with Gus....

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:angry: Killing Gus was bad enough. That didn't bother me so much because he wasn't a long term character. Harley has been on this show for 20 years and she is connected to everyone. She hasn't been a fav of mine in years, but this pisses me off.

• Members

^^^ ICAM Julia. Harley Davidson Cooper is a CENTRAL character on this show. Regardless of whether she's on-screen or not, she has ties to almost everyone on the show. Pam Long built a family around this character 20 years ago, for cryin out loud. This would be the dumbest mistake they could make IMO.

If EW/DK are that childish to kill the character off because BE told them to go jump off cliff....well....that's pathetic. Let's hope it doesn't happen.

• Members

Huh???

What!?!?!?

Ellen Wheeler is cretifiable.

She has no common sense what-so-ever, as if we didn't know that already (captain obvious here..)

Harley has been one of my favorites on GL forever. It's sad IF this is true, and speaks to the lows this show has sunk to.

• Members

No need. Never thought you were implying it, just thought I'd throw it out here in case some of the young'uns weren't aware of it. What's surprising is that it still happens at all, given all the trouble it's caused every time it's been done.

• Members

What the hell is wrong with these hackers? I loved BETH ETHLERS as HARLY.But understand that people need to move on. While I would noy to see them recast or kill off Harly why don't they do a mia storyline and that way the door will alway be open if B.E. deciides she wants to come back.I watch GUIDING LIGHT AT 9AM SO THIS ANGFRS ME TO NO END. can't they think of a better way to let a beloved character go?Well now I can see why number ONE soap pera GENERAL HOSPITAL is doing better in the raiitings.

Archived