ATWT: Discussion week of June 16th

• Members

You're right. She spaced out and stopped listening as the woman was telling her what she was allergic to and it turned out she was given something that she had an allergy to. I don't think Meg gave it to her but rather just omitted it from her chart.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can Luke be any more gayier?? The guy is as gay as a picnic basket. :lol: I sure was put off by Luke today. He is so whiny and damn needy. He was acting like a brat. Noah...ugh.....annoying as well. I can't believe how boring and annoying Noah and Luke have become. I think the highlight of the show was seeing Barbara. I am not even going to comment on Carly and Holden. It is just plain dumb and pointless.

• Members

zzzz....look at Luke do the absolute wrong thing again, keeping on insisting on "being there" for Noah, instead of letting him breathe. Luke STFU. I guess growing up around Lucinda and having Lily for a mother he was predisposed to being both whiny and pushy to the extreme, but grow a set and honor someone else's wishes for once.

Holden/Carly....so tragic it makes Hamlet look like a comedy. Carly's wasting her "curveology", pining after a man who's clearly not adverse to keep on keepin' on with his wife? UGH. The only spark Maura had today was with Henry. Sigh...I couldn't be that lucky, to actually have Carly and Henry be friends and partners.

Holden ought to be skewered and roasted over an open flame. :angry:

• Members

Nuke's current situation/status proves even gay couples can be pathetic on daytime. I used to root for these two to work everything out so much, it wasn't funny. But now...? Now, I'm practically begging the writers to (admit they made a mistake here and) have Noah discover he was just "confused", if you know what I mean. Anything to spare us more nausea with these two.

• Members

Yep. Everybody in Oakdale has had the "pleasure" of being touched by Jean's poison pen. Even Nancy Hughes told Katie to go on a cruise ship and screw Mike senseless two years ago. That was so not a Nancy thing to say.

And the sad thing is, it'd be completely believable. Having Noah decide that he's straight all along is more believable than him thinking he was gay int he first place. I thought it was silly how there was barely any talk about the possibility of him being bisexual.

~~~ That said, I will say something positive about them. As much as I hate the couple and am sick of the hype, it did feel just a little good to see a same-sex couple having romantic angst just like any other couple in daytime.

• Members

WTF!!!?? What is going on in this show?

Yesterdays show was a MESS! :angry:

Holden/nuLily really do not have that much chemistry.

Luke is soooo annoying................:angry: Yesterday Luke kept complaining and whining...STFU!!!!@@!!

Tomorrow looks gag worthy! Holden and Carly....YUCK!

• Members

I only caught bits and pieces because Nuke makes me want to puke...I just don't care at all.

I love Noelle and I love with as Lily, but I agree-she doesn't have the chemistry there with Holden...I get what people say about wanting to keep Holden and Lily together, but I don't know...

• Members

Surprisingly, I really liked Aaron/Ali today. There was even a part of me that didn't gross out at Em/Casey. Chris is still a giant [!@#$%^&*].

Holden is a [!@#$%^&*] douchebag dillweed. All I get from Carly is abject lonliness.

Archived