ATWT: Discussion week of June 16th

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actual a pretty good show if you subtract Sophie and Co. My eyes opened wide(just like Barbara's did) when Lucinda came talking to Babs. For a minute there I thought I was dreaming. :huh: I could have listened to them all episode long. What a treat it was too have two legends on screen having scenes together once again. The Nuke stuff was good as well. Luke needs to dump Noah on the curb. Reg is a cutie.

• Members

Oh I forgot to mention the Holden and Carly scenes. <_< They were complete [!@#$%^&*]!! The couple has zero chemistry. They are pure laughter at this point to me. I keep thinking how great it would have been to see Martha in those scenes with Elizabeth today.

• Members

I was wrong...it's easy to find the positive on today's show...the Babs/Lucinda scenes. Talk about wonderful.

The rest....not so much.

I'm so sick of listening to Luke whine...Noah might not be right, and may have always been reserved in that relationship, but I'm SO glad he got to shut Luke up and reminded him that he was there for Luke when he was paralyzed. And more importantly, Noah allowed Luke space when he needed it. Luke is so damned needy, constantly smothering Noah and despondent when Noah doesn't smother him back, it's ridiculous.

That Reg guy??? He's hot, and he reminds me of someone..but I can't think of who. I already feel for the guy, 'cause if Luke gloms onto him, he'll never get away.

Holden/Carly.....hmmmn. Should I be happy it totally sucked, or sad because that means TAIC don't care that it sucks? It wasn't just chemistry-free because it was supposed to be awkward, it clearly lacked heat. It was frackin' hilarious that the great reminder of their kiss is Carly's burned hand and a bunch of ice.

I will say, it doesn't seem like Holden was that guilty about anything. Bastard.

Sophie might be an obsessive whack job, but apparently she's not stupid. She got the money from Paul, and didn't mention it to Cole.

• Members

It was superb seeing them.

Luke is very needy. But isnt his mom like that too? :lol: Noah is just plain dull...LOL.

Yup...hot ...hot..hot.. Hotter than I remember him the last time. He also reminds me of someone...maybe Pacey from Dawson's Creek? I'm not sure. I think Reg is what Luke needs right now. Unfortunately, it looks like Luke insists on jumping Noah's bones instead.

I thought [!@#$%^&*]. :lol:

Awwww..how sweet. :)

• Members

I thought that Carly and Holden's money and cell phones were stolen out of the car. Did I miss the part where they got them back? When Carly was talking to Lily her cell phone rang. She picked up her purse and left. Uhm, how did she get her purse and cell phone back? I know the show wasn't very good today and I wasn't paying much attention but still......

• Members

Actually the show wasnt half bad. I guess the continuity department made a boo boo....LOL. I remember Carly saying on Friday that their cell phones had been stolen. :lol: I guess they forgot to tell Richard Culltion that. :lol:

Eh...its easy..I just turned away and started posting on SON while they were on. :lol:

• Members

Reg reminds me of OLTL's Riley from a few years back. In appearances, at least.

I'm so glad we'll get to see Luke at least have flirtations with someone else. I expect the fire to burn brighter between Luke and Reg than it does between Luke and Noah.

And wow, after seeing Carly stare at those pictures in the woods, I'm officially on the "WTF are Carly and Holden doing together?" train. Some things should be illegal.

• Members

I kind of WTF too...then I just figured that those items were stolen when the car left...and the most. conveinent. joyrider. ever. just left everything in the car, thus nothing was truly "lost".

That's what I don't get. Lily's left...if you want to pair Cardull up, keep her out of town. Like Cardull wouldn't have set tongues wagging anyway? All TAIC have done is make Holden look like a hypocritical jerk, and Carly look like a backstabbing homewrecker. I could live with Holden getting knocked down a peg or two...but it pisses me off that Carly's getting dragged through the mud again. Sure, she hasn't gone psycho-whore like Emily...but I really don't get what any IIC thought this story was going to do for the show. Reinvigorating Holden is going to take an actual commitment to giving him a story after this. History suggests that ain't happenin'.

Archived