Y&R: Jill/Mother - Mother/Daughter reloaded

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ii was trying to list all of John's kids and grandkids (also Kyle and Keemo and [!@#$%^&*], probably a few more, idk) and missed Billy completely. Probably because his last portrayer looked like Mask.

• Members

I'm bedazzled by Lyndsy Fonseca on Desperate Housewives. It'd be great if she could return. Or Adrianne. After those two, it's too hard for me to accept Sursok in the role. She ISN'T and NEVER will be Colleen I want to see on television. And Korbel worked fine with Adrianne... now it just isn't it.

• Members

AL was a good actress. but she wasnt *the* colleen. even as good as LF is she doesnt own colleen. it is still a very recastable role as no actress, imho, has ever really put a mark on the role. it is, IMHO, a role that is NEDDED on the show. and they need a great actress to play it.

• Members

She returns this week...

For me, ever since Tammin took over, her romance with Korbel stopped being interesting. They were a good pair previously, but nothing happened with that after that. And Tammin ISN'T Colleen.

• Members

If I read it right (in SOD), Colleen is supposed to return with a decision in regards to her relationship with Adrian. Personally, I'm hoping she and Korbel are done. Like you said, dmarex, as soon as TS took over as Colleen, the chemistry in that relationship; and for a character as bland and direction-less as Prof. Korbel, that's lethal.

Archived