GH Discussion for the week of June 9-13

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man, ABC Daytime is in such a weird place right now. I watch AMC, and it's mostly background noise. Occasionally, they get something right. They never really get anything flat-out WRONG. It's just your average soap (much like how I feel about Days)

But it's decent enough that when I get to OLTL, I'm all fired up.

Then One Life is over abotu ten minutes after it's begun, and it's like the needle just scratched off the record.

This Lulu-and-the-mob story would be much more interesting if LUKE was involved in it. But that would mean father/daughter moments, and who wants to watch that garbage? Or even brother/sister scenes with Lucky/Lulu.

And speaking of Lucky, is it part of his contract that he needs to always be an afterthought on this show?

I don't even know what's going on in these Jason scenes. It's all just Charlie Brown adults wah-wah-wah'ing.

My head hurts. My eyes are glazing over. I'm turning on my Wii now.

• Members

I skip more of the show than I actually watch; I FF any Jason/Sonny/Kate/Carly/Robin/Patrick and look for Nikadine, SpinMax and LuSam. Everyone else can go to hell. I skipped Nik scenes last week 'cause he was with that skank Claudia.

Nik just needs to move on with Nadine and come out of that dark-ass house and interact with the other characters on the show. He's just been sitting in that firggin' dark house and the writers just throw women at him to see which ones stick. It's so dumb and unbalanced. Yeah, we know you loved Em, but can we move this sh*t along? Are they waiting for the next sweeps or what?!?!?

This show is horrible. If it weren't for my few favs, I wouldn't even waste my DVR space. Lord knows I can't watch it live or I'd scratch my own eyes out.

P.S. Can the next stray bullet kill Lulu, Carly, Jason, Sonny and lobotomize Robin so she can stop being so friggin annoying?

• Members

Geez this show is horrible.

I acutally wished that Claudia just BITCH SLAPPED Lulu across the face with that smirk she had. Bull that she wasn't forcing Johnny to choose. She wanted Johnny to say she was right and Claudia was wrong.

Why is that the only purpose for Lucky is to be around to try and make us feel sorry for poor single mother Elizabeth that has go home and make fish sticks for her child.

I will say I enjoy Jason a 1000 times more when he isn't tied to Liz as well as putting Sonny in his place. Sonny wanted Jason to take over the business and it was nice to see Jason not giving in to Sonny's demands when it came to Mike. If Jason would have given in to Sonny, Sonny would basically still be the boss controlling things, but it would be Jason who would have to deal with the consequences because the business is in Jason's name.

Archived