GH Discussion for the week of June 9-13

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The CarSon circle starting again is sickening. Carly behaves like she did nothing wrong with Sonny and at all to even feel guilty about towards Jax.

What's with the prostitution plots? There's a stake out and Mac arrests Nik and Nadine mistakenly while at the same time his daughter Maxie is becoming a hooker? Mac should be arresting his own kid.

• Members

Is taking money from someone to seduce someone else tech a hooker? lol.

i guess so. tho for maxie the money is a bonus. lol. thats why i love this girl.

and you know if someone calls her a hooker she will throw her 'and so....?' look at them!

• Members

Talk about boring. I'm on day 3 of Spinelli/Leyla and I'm starting to think that Sonny may have the right idea. Throwing barware can be great for your Chi.

JP, I'm thinking that since Maxie wanted to play with Johnny's Zucchini before the indecent proposal was made, its not exactly prostitution. Its Cruel Intentions/Dangerous Liasons with a cash bonus.

Poor Maxie. Every summer she has to chase after someone else's man. And this summer is a repeat of last summer. Lulu's the mark yet again.

I can't wait til Maxie has a man who falls in love with her at first sight and wants to sweep her off her feet. Hunter, hurry up and get here already!

• Members

Idk tho, i eman regaurdless as to if she wanted to play with Johnny zuchini or not before the offer was made a cash change is being made ine xchange for having sex with someone. so...

but whatever, i love maxie joens... hooker and all!

as for spinelli/leyla :wub: ... tho id prefer her and patrick start hookin up again so he can escape that horrid shrew he is with.

• Members

I would just like to point out that in 1 hour, it'll be 36 hours since anyone has posted anything about GH in the GH thread, meanwhile the OLTL thread has like 625 posts and nearly 10,000 views.

Newsflash: GH Sucks! Higher up cuts are mandatory!

• Members

Saw some today on Soapnet from yesterday's episode.

Kate's magazine rival Giselle was being bitchy at the Crimson office, so Kate sent Maxie to get Jax to help distract Giselle.

Jax had just finished giving Spinelli gambling lessons and a makeover, so he introduced "Damien" to Giselle, and Spinelli was now suave, in a nice suit and speaking confidently with an australian accent. Kate was taken aback.

Nikolas bought some dump and is going to turn it into a clinic in Emily's name, and has Nadine "consulting" with him on the project, asking her about how the layout of the place should be. Leyla showed up trying to talk Nadine up so that Nikolas would "notice" Nadine. Nikolas was distracted outside when Claudia slinked up behind him and started offering to invest in the clinic. Later, Nadine was too distracted to discuss construction of the clinic, and blurted out "are you sleeping with Claudia Zaccharra?"

Um..... Johnny and Claudia live in a penthouse now (since Jason burned down the mansion) that looks like Jax's old Penthouse and Chris Ramsey's from Port Charles. Logan the goon brought Anthony to visit and Anthony decreed that the kids would move back in with him when the mansion was restored. Johnny didn't seem to want to, Claudia straddled the fence, wondering if Anthony will even be alive by the time the mansion is restored.

Lucky and Sam in a bar in Mexico. Sam's drinking tequila. Talking about Lucky being a cop and Luke not being okay with it. It sucks that the dialogue writers can't come up with anything else for these two to talk about. The need to start playing up Sam's Cassadine connection and let the Cassadine/Spencer pairing be the conflict for this pair.

Elizabeth coaching Patrick about stepping up and being a real father to Robin's baby, and Robin making the same speech about Patrick being under no obligation to their child. Blah blah blah. End of the episode, Patrick finds Robin unconscious on the floor of her apartment.

That's absolutely all that was going on yesterday.

Archived