GH Discussion for the week of June 9-13

• Members

OK, not that I'm a fan of the stu-stu-stuttering "StoneColdMrCorinthosSirTheMostMaximistaOne" young ham, but I'm intrigued to hear BA's Jax-cent.

aka How to Torpedo a Pairing Before it Even Begins.

:lol: OK, that's just begging for a Claudia joke!

--- and I cannot tell you how little I care about potato-head Yawny and the rest of the Zzzzzzzzzzzz and their living arrangements. At a push, I like Claudia when she's with Nikolas and Trevor Lansing because he's related to Ric. But the others can go live 6 feet under for all I care.

From your mouth to Guza's ear! I know I would probably love LuSam if TIIC actually wrote material for them.

Scrubs = FF material. Robin has become a walking PSA -- apart from the non-existent HIV thing.

Thank you!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, me too. I like Claudia a lot now that she's away from Sonny. Her LuLu hate is making me love her. I want Claudia to make LuLu suffer and it looks like she will.

I have to agree with you there as well. I'm not a huge Jason fan, but with Liz he is insufferable. Thank god they don't get many scenes together. However, when Jason is giving that selfish bastard Sonny a smack down, I almost like Jason again.

I like Jax's scenes with Spinelli, but I don't want Spin to change too much. I wouldn't mind if they tone him done just a little, but I want him to keep his quirky side.

Archived