B&B: Week of June 9, 2008

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is the weakest link - period.

This "pairing" (read: strongly forced WTF story) an interesting idea on paper, the dialogue is pretty good but the whole set-up and especially pacing is beyond horrid. Since this is the numero 1 story I find really tedious to watch B&B these days.

B&B really got botched by the strike. We entered 2008 with full force, then Kay Alden did disappoint me mostly because the show didn't feel like B&B but had watchable stories, now that Brad returned, the show feels like B&B again but has pointless and horrifyingly executed stories... Sigh!

Probably I'm ultra-pissed that nothing makes sense in L.A. anymore. At FC people are talking about Katie and her tragedy out of nowhere, in general there are zero bonding moments anywhere, yet people side with so. inexplicably, we haven't had a senseable business story in ages, Spectra Fashion wasn't seen since last November... Yet the Logans walk from family tragedy to the next and it really isn't worthwhile. :rolleyes:

Pacing, plotting - what happened to that? Is LML now creative consultant at B&B? <_<

• Members

The chemistry is there between Tom and Wagner. BUT - I think EVERYBODY liked Katie better with Thorne who is in such a desperate need for a storyline anyway, add the above mentioned joyful ingredients and you get a rather frustrated audience.

So, Sylph, you are (still) watching - right? Just asking because you and your Brad Bell avatar :P haven't voiced a opinion on the show in a while...

• Members

Okay ... um ... I'm sorry for bringing back up a week old thread, but I have to comment on a couple of things. First of all, that is one frightening picture of Nick. LOL! And to think that Katie saw that and actually thought she had died and gone to heaven. Honey, I don't think heaven is that cruel! LOL!

And OT, but I'm checking out MoTheGreat's avatar and remembering what a special pairing Daniel and Lily once were. Missing you Davetta Sherwood!

Archived