B&B: Week of June 9, 2008

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I somewhat liked Nick/Katie but this prom thing is too much. LOL I think I'm over them now. B&B is just pushing them together way too hard.

I want to see more of Marcus and Steffy. It's the only thing interesting right now.

• Members

Wasn't the Katie story the only thing shown today? I didn't really understand the prom thing. Was that referring to something at the very beginning of the show? If so, I didn't pick up on it. I still can't see how they're going to get out of this without making her magically get better, ie Felicia. They said she had a fever today so I don't see how she can be faking it.

• Members

WORD on Steffy and Marcus.

It was good to see Phoebe today, but is it too much to have ONE scene with Steffy and Phoebe yet?

I like the Katie stuff, though I agree, sooo forced and feeling kind of like what's the point, we know at the end Katie is going to live, be in love with Nick, and they are together

• Members

I was like...WTF?? With this prom thing? Katie's somehow been scarred since her prom, and giving her a happy ending to that will make dying easier? HUH??? What about calling her mother?

I really hate LAD's blonde hair. HATE.

I did love how the entire city of LA has banded together to make Katie's last days special---except for the normally morally-upright Taylor, who's suddenly too busy boffing Katie's MIA nephew Rick.

• Members

LAD looks horrid with that hair.

Im amazed at how abd nick/katie is. you idiots have ehather motherfreakin tom and jack wagner. why is there a need to push the char's way in these ott ways? Just tell a simple story of tem falling for eachother and let them act.

• Members

I am a new viewer to B&B so I am not 100% sure on all the history. But what I will say is that this Nick/Katie stuff is so forced. Everyone knows Katie has this crush on Nick and they are letting her grow more attached to a guy in a relationship because she is "dying". Whether you read any spoilers or not, it isn't hard to figure out Katie won't die but she and Nick will have these feelings for each other. This whole prom was completely a way to force us to cheer for Nick/Katie and all it did for me was turn me off to the pairing. I just feel like everyone in town is making it so Katie takes her niece's boyfriend (I think I figured out the family tree correctly) away.

Archived