B&B: Week of June 9, 2008

• Members

So my power has been out for the past 24 hours and just came back on a few hours ago. I'm watching B&B online right now and I noticed during the flashback prom scenes that they gave Katie acne. LOL! Even with that, I still don't get why it took a bet for some guy to ask her out to the prom. :rolleyes:

Weren't Stephanie and the Logans in hate with each other not too long ago?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't like how they've made Jackie be such a fluffy character. She's always bringing in groceries and happens to take the baby away. Or she was the one that brought the dress the other day. And I don't like her hair either.

Katie's little prom story was sad, but I didn't like the way they did it.

• Members

That prom stuff was so :rolleyes: . I'm sorry, but Heather Tom with a few pimples on her face is still hotter than 95% of high school girls. The idea that she would be shunned is completely unbelievable. The original Katie was believable as an ugly duckling, but HT just isn't. They should have let that aspect of her history die.

I can't get behind this pairing. They look so mismatched. Katie and Thorne were a much better couple in the making. Plus I think having Thorne love Katie and than almost lose her (after Darla) would have been a much better story. Instead every woman has to love Nick, even if he is 25 years older than she is. Katie and Bridgette falling for him? Please! :blink:

• Members

I agree, she's a great casting with Hunter Tylo--and is good! I love the scenes yesterday. I've also got to say Marcus brings out a side in Donna that doesn't make me want to poke my eyes out.

Ugh on Donna...Nick's let her die stuff was crap.

Archived