OLTL: A hardy Marty Comes Back to 'Life'

• Members

Yeah but Dorian always ends up paying in some way for the things she does. Todd never does, he's got so much karma coming his way it's long overdue.

Dorian also feels some remorse and guilt at the things she does at some point, this version of Todd doesn't......

Anyways, can't wait for SH as Marty :D

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No one really likes an amnesia story but Ron's done well taking simple soap cliches and adding simple but different elements to make them interesting, not to mention that he hasn't dragged out one storyline. We know this isn't the over-arching storyline of Blair/Marty/John/Todd so it won't last too long.

• Members

Do we know that and why would we?

I have a lot of "cautious" confidence in Ron. C (not based on RC himself). I only hope he isn't bombarded with all kinds of "prime directives" from "head office"

Call me once bitten, twice shy.

But yes, Ron has managed to take traditional soap clichés and spin them into gold. I have every confidence in "him".. just not his bosses. Already we are about to see more GUNS in OLTL.

• Members

a short-term amnesia story is fine with me, as long as it's short term only. I can't remember the last amnesia story they did... Nora after the train wreck? And if Todd & Marty are the amnesia storyline this time, I'll pay money to see the payoff on this one: can you imagine how furious Marty will react?

As for Marty, I loved Susan Haskell until Thorsten Kaye came along. For me, that was when her character became too saintly. (Not Thorsten's fault... just the timing. And the writers.) Christina Chambers was not a bad actress, but she was no more Marty than Groucho Marx would be.

Archived