• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

2008 photo of Sarah Felder (Siobhan #1)

Sarah was the vocal and dialect coach for the Denver Center Theatre Company's production of Glengarry Glen Ross October 10 - November 22, 2008

Sarah (on the right), with Angela Calir, at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts 30th season kick-off celebration on October 13, 2008.

https://www.blacktie...il.cfm?id=91664

newpicda84e00fe8b25537596283e5911aaa90.jpg

Sarah's GGR bio is on the 7th page down

https://docs.google....H2Jw7cGqzIa1hJg

Edited by safe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks so much for finding this and sharing it - I never would have seen it. Another example of the loss of New York soaps.

He was on RH for a relatively short time so I was surprised he was still recognized. I guess it was from people watching at the time, as only one episode of his ever aired on Soapnet.

• Members

The ratings for Ryan's Hope had already slid before then, so I'm not sure if it would have made a huge difference long-term. I think the show had failed to sustain themselves past a very small group of characters.

There was a hideous storyline in 1979 where Delia was playing the stock market, and doing well, and Johnny, jealous of her, started playing, only to lose everything. Instead of blaming himself, he shamed Delia until she bought the bar to keep the family from being thrown out. He and his sidekick Kevin laughed at her and treated her like garbage even though she was the only reason he had not put his family on the street.

This entire story, especially when her Barney Rubble broker got involved, is one of the worst I've ever seen on soaps, and significantly damaged a number of characters.

Around this same time, he encouraged Siobhan to spearhead a rent strike which led to a serious beating for Jack and Siobhan and Jack being trapped in an exploding building. As Siobhan got all the blame for this, Johnny said nothing about his role in her actions.

I thought he was a self-righteous, very petty, childish man who always wanted to show everyone how right he was, no matter the price paid.

Edited by CarlD2