Days: New Cast Photo's

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I often like the promos since the actors are stunning,. What I don't like is the backgrounds. It looks better on James' and Tamara's pics then on the ones with the yellow/brownish background though.

Btw ''daysfan''. It's Tamara Braun not Sarah Brown. :)

The actor is Michael O'Hearn (from American Gladiators).

They're not pimping out Lexie and Abe. Sometimes they do promos of people just because... I always get these promos as soon they're out, so it's nothing unusual to see new promos of actors like Reynolds and Jones.

• Members

I think it unfair how Jones and Reynolds have been treated. Some might say that it's because of Reynold's health, but even so, they've been told (repeatedly) that they're leaving the show and then, they're re-hired months later for some sort of ratings stunt....and what's the purpose? We barely get to see such talent grace our screen. Reynolds and Jones are amazing performers and DAYS is lucky to have them; yet, they treat them like some stale leftover from last week's dinner party.

The photos are good, but nothing out of the ordinary.

I know it's been said before, but that Michael guy sure looks a helluvalot like Brady! :lol:

• Members

Can really Renee Jones have more plastic Surgery, look at her cheeks, her chins, no wrinkle anywhere, you dont have to have much wrinkles at fifties, but for heavens sake, she has cheeks and chins like a fifteen year old, she is a beautiful woman, but she must stop these surgeries before it starts looking crazy.!....

• Members

i disagree. if she has had surgery she has had damn good ones done and it works for her. she doesnt look fake or plastic like others. she can still act unlike others. it could just be botox or she could just be one of those woman who age really well.

• Members

Michael O'Hearn is H.U.G.E in real life! It's ridiculous how big he is. If anyone watched the new American Gladiators this year you'll know what I'm talking about. So I can't really see him as Brady.

Ohh, and he's actually the one responsible for Stephen Nichols' awesome body.

And yes. Renée Jones looks damn good. Can't understand how anyone could say otherwise. She's 49 people. I would looove to look as fresh as her when I'm her age. In my opinion she doesn't look fake. Sure her lip area has changed, and it bothered me for a while a couple of years ago. But it looks way better now, so it's all good.

Both Renée and Kristian Alfonso use skin care products from AminoGenesis. Let me tell you these products are amazing, it's unreal actually. So that definitely has something to do with Renée's great skin. You actually get 15% off your purchase if you mention either one of the actresses when buy something from their product line.

• Members

Come on, you must see her botox, her plastic surgery look at her chin, i think she and Lauren Koslow have used the same plastic surgeon, Renee looks great, but if, you look at picture of her younger, you actually see that she looks younger and better today, is that naturally that you look better the older you get.

It is not true, Renee has absolutely has had plastic surgery, and you dont have to have an high iq, to figure out that, i just dont get, why everyone seems so chocked, what i get, plastic surgey in the United States are just as ordinar as to go to the cinema, or the hairdresser or the supermarket.

James Reynolds, has large chins as well, but if you look at him he is not the slimmest actor, so he might actually be naturally.

It is strange that more women do plastic surgery.

That is why i love all of them who hasn`t done them, but they are hard to find!...

Thanks!

• Members

Andrew. I don't think anyone doubts that Renée had some work done. Maybe you should read the posts again. :) Everyone can see the difference. But I and some others are saying she doesn't look plastic and fake like some other celebs.

And yes James clearly had some surgeries as well.

Archived