ATWT: Julie Pinson joins cast.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Who cares if there's better actresses?! Everyone has different taste. I don't get the big fuss about for example Van Hansis. But I do get that there's people who like him. He's just not my cup of tea, and I'll leave it at that.

We're simply happy about Julie getting works so fast. And we're happy about a great actress joining the show.

• Members

Yeah and????

I've either not liked any of the newbies Passanante created or I'm indifferent towards them. The woman can't establish new characters to save her life. ATWT is more important to me than "a great actress joining the show." Would you rather she be plagued by crap writing at ATWT too? Because you know she will....

• Members
Yup, that's me... big fan. :DYikes, what's with the attitude. Lighten up, Julie's joining ATWT! Let's party instead. :D

You asked what the big deal about Julie was, I simply told you. What you're trying to explain here has nothing to do with the answer I gave you in my previous post. People like Julie, what's there to get?

Btw. Who says it'sa new character? The info about Julie joining the show is very vague. Janet could very well be a another character...

Sorry, nothing anyone says can bring me down when it comes to these news. You could try if you want, but it ain't gonna happend. Ha.

party0039.gif (Yeah, I know I'm annoying now. But that's pretty much the point. ;) )

• Members

Sorry if I came off a bit sour, I have a tendency to be so sometimes. :lol:

Like you, I was just simply starting how I felt. Had this been a new actress, I don't think this thread would've generated quite the same positivity.

LOL! By all means, don't let my dislike of Passanante's new characters get in your way. :lol:

• Members
That's ok. Thanks for letting me know. :)Of course not. But there's a huge difference between someone completely unknown and an established actress who people actually likes. Can't you agree on that... just a liiiittle bit?I won't. :D

(Btw. Just to let you know, I'm really don't like the new characters either. Could be because many of them are played by some pretty poor actors/actresses. Julie is imo NOT a poor actress. I really like her as a person and as an actress, guess that's makes me a fan. So that's why I'm exited.)

Archived