ATWT: Julie Pinson joins cast.

• Members

[!@#$%^&*] YES!! OMG this is awesome!

ETA: Just wanted to add that the girl at SOC who posted this info that is below got the info from www.astheworldturns.net you can go on the website and then click on news that is at the bottom of the page and it will take you right to it.

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=345885

Julie Pinson (she was Billie on Days, right?) joins the cast in the role of Janet on May 8th. That's all the info I have. I guess it's a contract role. If anyone has heard anything about who she might be playing against (via spoilers or rumors) let us know. This surprised me.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, another newbie, but HELLO! It's Julie F-ing Pinson! If anyone could make ATWT watchable it would be her. I too have a feeling she's gonna be NuMolly but I dont get how she will mess with the new Mike who's like ten years younger than Mark Collier, so Mike and Molly's history will be ignored (as will Mike's history with many other women on the show with this new recast).

Anyway, I'm so happy that Julie Pinson got work on another soap so fast. It's no wonder so many young actors aren't keen to stick around in soaps because look how the industry rewards the type of people who want to make a career in soaps (Pinson, Martha Madison, etc) and the people who devote their career to soaps (Julia Barr, Jacklyn Zeman).

Archived