B&B: Week of March 24, 2008

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed the Taylor and Brook altercation! This pissed Brooke off more than Bridget and Nick did! Also it seems as if they have turned Taylor into a slut. Isn't this her 5th man in under two years?

• Members

LOL...loved Ridge's assertion that Brooke "misunderstood" something between Taylor and Rick. I can't wait to see his draw drop on this one.

*snort* Just realized Taylor's done the Grandpa/Grandson duo. Eeewwww.....:D

• Members

The Brooke slap was weak. She needs to go take lessons from Stephanie on how to hit

Did anyone else notice that Taylor has pics of all her kids but Steffy above her fireplace? There was a frame for Phoebe, Thomas and Jack but Steffy was missing. Nice touch of details even putting the photos out but couldnt they just put 2 pictures of Mackenize Mauzy up there?

• Members

If I remember correctly when Taylor first came on the show she got with Storm. They knew each other from high school I believe. Storm was her first relationship then but they broke up because she fell in love with Ridge.

• Members

yup. tay and storm are the same age, thus establishing tay to be older than brooke. the taylorettes keep claiming otherwise. but brooke made a jab at tay being old during the baby jack storyline, thus establishing again that tay's older. and the n brooke SLAPPED taywhorey in the face and put her in her place while telling her she's too old for rick! i loved that!

taywhore was engaged to storm (the son), slept with stephen (the father) and is now getting her hooks into rick (the grandson). brooke needs to put an electric fence around ridge jr.'s room once he's in his teens to keep taywhore from him! tay actually prostituted herself and married her stalker blake so he could pay for her med school. she came into town as tay hayes, when in fact her maiden name is hamilton.

• Members

Taylor was involved with Storm in college - which was explained in one of the rewrites Bill Bell did to make Hunter Tylo a starring instead of recurring character. (The other was Taylor becoming a psycholgist after she treated Caroline as her oncologist...) The Storm (Then GH's Brian Patrick Clarke) & Taylor romance on-screen was as red hot as night in Antartica and Taylor always kept him two feet off before eventually breaking off since Dr. Hayes had caught sight with Ridge. In 1991 Blake Hayes (Peter Brown) showed up in LA - Taylor's controlling ex-husband with lots of anger management issues; and yes he brought Caroline's twin Karen to town eventually.

Archived