B&B: Week of March 24, 2008

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched B&B for the first time in almost 2 weeks yesterday. Can someone explain what Katie's deal with Nick? I saw some sparkles, maybe the lady protest a bit too much? I'm just saying.....It would be interesting to see Katie and Bridget fighting over Nick as opposed to Bridget and Brooke (which is nasty).

• Members

I dont think she knows about that. She was "dead" when that happened and I kept waiting for it to be mentioned but no one ever did.

Thank god, Taylor said what she did to Ridge today. I hope she means it bc she and Rick together is a big no no.

LMAO at Donna getting attacked by the spray tanning. Too funny

Katie is bipoilar. Well no she int but she did a complete 180 here. She knew that Nick loved Brooke yet pushed Bridget on him. She even helped them be alone to have sex. Once that happened, she started jumping on his case bc she now feels he might hurt Bridget. Well idiot, he loves her mother! Katie is stupid and now it looks like she might end up stealing Nick from Bridget.

• Members

Katie pushed Nick & Bridgett because she knew it would make Bridgett happy. Right aroudn the tie she was pushing it she and Nick started to become friends. She didnt like hi att he time of her pushing Bridgett to go after him, but started to have feelings after.

• Members

It would make Bridget happy to be second best to her mother for the FOURTH time? That was Katie's reasoning but it proves how stupid she is that she doesnt get the logic behind the situation here. She knew that Nick and Brooke confessed their love for each other nad they share a child. She knows that Brooke had an affair with Bridget's first husband, Deacon and then got burned by Nick twice bc he couldnt get over Brooke. Bridget was doing fine for herself. Why would Katie throw Bridget back into that dysfunctional mess? Anyone with half a brain would know that mother and daughter should nto be competing for a man and Katie is an idiot for starting up this triangle again. Bridget was going to get hurt no matter what. It was obvious that it was going to by Brooke, now it looks like it might be by Katie. Oh well, Katie is a fool if she gets involved here bc she herself will end up being burned as well

• Members

B&B is driving me insane. When do Bradley Bells scripts start airing? The only thing that interest me is a possible Storm, Ashley and Ridge triangle. I hate Rick and Taylor! I never liked Nick and Bridget! And where the h*ll did this Nick and Katie "thing" come from? It makes ZERO sense to me why Katie would suddenly be interested in Nick.

• Members

OMG, Pam was cracking me up today with her silent laughter...lol. She was having too good of a time and so was I watching her. She killed me when she showed up and told Eric she had made some "white meat" for him just the way he likes it, with the Blonde Oompa Loopa right there....lol. I got a chuckle when she saw that Donna had a hair appointment and is about to sabotage tha tnext. I cant wait to see what she has in store. I will die if she gives Donna a green dye job bc then she will end up looking like this

oompa-loompa-costumes-01a.jpg

Archived