Revealing Interview With Y&R Actor in SOW About Latham

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, this is just too damn funny. And actually it's not really insulting to LML so the anonymus thing is ridiculous.

It's definitely someone from the squad: Stafford, Case, Morrow or Bergman. There's just too much talk about Ashley and Phick in this interview. It's one of those four with my money on Bergman who benefitted a lot from LML but also suffered at lot through the decimation of this core family.

• Members

That's hilarious! :lol: The Knots Landing actors have equally funny stories to tell about these nuts. William Devane said he flat out refused when LML didn't want his character to smoke cigars, a trademark previously. She's a loon.

• Members

I'm going with Peter Bergman or Michelle Stafford. I'm leaning towards Bergman because of the Ashley comment.

LML is just such a whacked out bitch. I didn't want to get political but I noticed, around the time Clear Springs started, that Y&R had gotten all political in its tone and was trying to 'make a difference!' Guess what, I didn't watch Y&R to 'make a difference' so frankly LML I don't give a damn.

All that being said...I could see Jeanne Cooper saying this stuff too (the fascination with diamonds!) :)

• Members

LOL that was a great interview. I don't watch the show regularly, so I had no idea that Latham was that kooky. I saw her on SoapTalk a while ago when that show was still on and she seemed... odd. No bottled water? LOL.

• Members

I'm sticking with Peter Bergman. He's quite a keen viewer of Y&R and the rest of daytime, very detail oriented. I think he would have cared and noticed stuff like Phyllis' rings and the bottled water. The F Bomb thing, true enough about Michelle Stafford...but then, when it comes to LML, I think for most actors the F Bomb just seems so apt.

I think the other thing that discounts Stafford is that she worked with LML on 'Pacific Palisades' and they got along famously.

The other thing is think of Peter Bergman saying those comments versus Michelle Stafford. The 'it looked like it came out of a cracker jack box' thing especially sounds like Peter. I think Michelle would have been more like "THAT BITCH F****D UP THE SHOW! Man she wrecked it, it was a turnoff"...

Regardless of who it is I tip my hat to them, a round of applause for just laying it out there. I would LOVE to hear what Jeanne Cooper and Jess Walton actually think of LML. Those two would really spill.

Archived