Revealing Interview With Y&R Actor in SOW About Latham

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And you know something, I've always thought of Michelle as a corn chips and beer kinda girl. She's very down to earth, I really think, had it been her, she would have let loose.

Tracey Bregman is a good option as well. Sharon Case would be outta left field, but not implausible. ANYONE on Y&R could have said it.

• Members

I agree about MS. We met in palm springs when she was in Judith Chapmen's play. It was feezing and our backs were to eachother under a heater. She had just gotten off the phone and turned to me and said "its [!@#$%^&*] frezzing out here. what the [!@#$%^&*]? this is so cal, right?" and we went on from there. she is very down to earth and real and doesnt hold back.

Tracey is a good option. She does seem like she pays attention to the details, she knows the feel of Y&R, and what the person says is true, but still somewhat classy. Others said no because her char wasnt ruined by LML and she wasnt backburned, but i dont think that matters. Everyone knew Y&R was off.

• Members

Those quotes sooooo sound like many other interviews that Stafford has given over the years...the tell tale sign is the salty language peppering the conversation and devil-may-care wit. I bet you ten to get twenty Stafford is the mysterious actor, just as a few years ago it turned out that she was the mysterious women at the end of the Y&R opening strutting in the gown! ;)

• Members

I wouldnt discount MS because they got along on that show.... and i wont say why, but, i wouldnt. :) id say the biggest thing to discount her is the fact that i sont see her keeping her idenity a secret. lol.

Cooper or Walton are also good choices. MTS, idk. I just dont picture it, but that doesnt mean it isnt.

maybe Doug Davidson?

• Members

LML is pretty talented. I mean, how else do you take an amazing show that has lasted 35 years and spent 1,000 weeks at #1 and ruin it in no time? Same for Guza, how do you trash what once was the greatest show on tv (yes i mean that. Gh from like late 70's-mid 90's was the [!@#$%^&*] and you know it!)

Archived