Revealing Interview With Y&R Actor in SOW About Latham

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For some reason, I thought it was one of the young guys, too. I don't know why, considering the talk about the diamonds. But the way they spoke about it, they didn't seem as incensed about it as, say, Michelle or Jeanine would, because they weren't affected by it directly. The speaker seemed more like they were talking about what was going on to other characters on the show.

I don't think it's Jeanne. She's a veteran in this business, respected by everyone. What would she have to lose? I'm thinking it's someone younger? Perhaps Sharon Case? What kind of wedding ring did Jack give her?

• Members

I figured it was Sharon Case because of the authorative way the interviewee singled out Ted Shackleford. However, now I'm wondering if it isn't Peter Bergman.

Having said that, I don't think either PB or Michelle Stafford OR Eric Braeden would bother hiding their identities in a a pretty mild interview about Y&R. I mean, PB went out and dissed Victoria Rowell after she left, and he didn't have to hide behind "Anonymous" to do it. Similarly, why would MS bother? She seems to have the courage of her convictions. And EB couldn't give a sh!t. He knows he's there for life, regardless of what he says or does.

• Members

What do Sharon and Ted have to do with each other?

And, more importantly, WHAT DID PB SAY ABOUT VICTORIA ROWELL? I still remember a week before she was unceremoniously killed over the show, the shot of them hugging. It was unreal. I think she tried to stay in character, but I could plainly see the discomfort in his face and body language.

I also remember when Soap Talk had Y&R week and a lot of the veterans were on, including those two. Victoria spoke about being the Black on soaps and the camera shot to Peter's face. I don't think I've ever seen that man's face so annoyed in my life, even when in character by Gloria.

I'm so out of the loop.

• Members

I just assumed it was SC because she and TS have been having a lot of scenes recently at the Abbott "mansion." Also, when she talked about Phyllis's ring, it sounded like something her character would be up-to-date on.

LOL, I remember that SoapTalk feature. It really struck me how :rolleyes: PB looked.

PB gave an interview, last summer I think? It was for either Carolyn Hinsey or one of the soap mags. He basically said that VR saying she was never pre-nominated for an Emmy and it was because of her color was nuts. In fact, he implied that she WAS nuts. Literally.

Oh, here's the quote. The interview was with TV Guide Canada.

• Members

Aww damn. It's one of those three? Or are the SOW writers deliberately misleading us? Is it Kristoff St. John? No one talks about him and he's been shafted pretty horribly LOL.

But if it is one of those three, it has to be Peter. Judith and Ted got their jobs cause of LL.

• Members

I guess it must be nice to be Peter Bergman and be nominated for an Emmy every damn year for the last like 10 years. I'm sure if he were in Victoria's shoes, he'd say the same thing.

He's clearly right about the noms being a popularity contest. Clearly. Otherwise why would Bryant win last year?

Archived