PSNS: Discussion Thread

• Administrator

Sheridan: Are you ready, Pretty? Are you ready to tell Luis and Fancy your secret.

Pretty: I don't have a secret. You're bluffing.

Sheridan: Oh, am I?

Pretty tries to run away but Luis stops her.

Luis: That's enough. Okay? Now what's this about a secret?

Sheridan: You can't play the victim anymore.

Pretty: You're nuts, you're nuts. I don't know what you mean.

Sheridan: After I reveal your secret, Luis and Fancy will know how you've been manipulating them for years, and that your mental illness goes deeper than anyone thought possible.

Fancy: My God, Sheridan, what's going on?

Sheridan: You know, you could've been happy, Pretty. But no, you chose to stay angry and bitter.

Pretty: SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

Sheridan: I WILL NOT SHUT UP! BECAUSE IT'S OVER. IT'S ALL OVER!

Sheridan grabs Pretty's head/face and rips off her scar!!!!

Sheridan: I fake scar! That is Pretty's secret!! Her scar is fake!!!

Luis and Fancy are shocked.

My reaction: :o:o I so did not see coming!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought the secret Sheridan was talking about was that Pretty tried to kill Luis and Fancy by trying to make their plane crash. The scar reveal was a shocker but dumb

Speaking of dumb, WTF is Pilar and her family still in Harmony? Thye all know Juanita is coming as she "killed" Pilar's friend and found out where Luis works. Pilar's friend was only a few hours away. They've all agreed to leave town but first want to finish up their wedding plans before Juanita comes. How long do they think its going to take her? And how the hell could Tabitha not know that the woman she sold her house to was Juanita or at least evil. She didnt feel anything from her presence.

What happened to the actress who plays Endora. They are giving the character thought bubbles under sheets and stuffed animals

• Members

From the looks of it, it seems like Charity won't make her way back to Harmony until the end of the series, which I consider very stupid. Even though she had a short run when Sisco took over, she still doesn't deserve not to be included. The entire original storyline consisted of Charity having the ability to destroy the evil. Now, if the evil will be destroyed, why wouldn't Charity have something to do with it?

I'm also quite sad we won't see any Sheridan/Luis reunion. It's been only 9 years, and not many things have changed, so why does this one have to? I like Fancy too, but the past is more important to me. In an attempt to come up with a new idea to split the couple up, Reilly came up with Fancy, and now he doesn't have enough time to come up with a story that would reunited Sheridan/Luis. But, what the heck... just as long as Sheridan finds some sort of happiness. It's not like Luis is a prize, anyway.

If the show had more time I would have loved to see the possibility of Esmé and Tabitha working together. Their scenes last week were great. Esmé cracks me up every time she's on, and I've always loved Tabitha.

I've learned to love Kay, but I don't see anything special between her and the new Miguel. They haven't done much since Redford took over, and I guess they won't. They were also going somewhere with the Roberto storyline, but is that one already over? And if Eve and Julian find their happiness again, I'd like to see Whitney return for the finale (but I haven't heard anything about a possible return so I guess we won't see her either).

And who could forget the amazing Rebecca Hotchkiss Crane? ;) Wonderful performance by Evans, and amazing comical lines she delivers every time we see her. Plus, the finale will probably (I don't know if it will) urge Theresa to "tell the truth." Lord only knows how many times (see: millions) I've rolled my eyes out of boredom when she wasn't unable to tell the truth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Yeah, Charity was a big part of Passions and I wish would've came back for the final arc.

I wanted a Luis/Sheridan reunion too and I am very surprised JER gave up on them. It was very uncharacteristic of him to not have them end up together. In the end, Sam/Ivy, Julian/Eve, Ethan/Theresa (not happened yet but I'm sure it will).....but not Sheridan/Luis? Same with Miguel/Charity. As if Kay ended with Miguel.

I loved their scenes too. I'm going to miss Esme a lot!! She's such a fun character to watch.

Rebecca Hotchkiss is another one I'll miss a lot!

JER is so good at creating these quirky characters who are so entertaining and funny to watch.

I just finished watching July 14th's episode and Sam said something that had me laughing for a while: "I finally solved a case." LMAO!! :lol:

Vincent/Vicky were finally caught!! I wish they teamed up earlier though.

I'm also happy to see Tabitha fully transform into someone good as she gave up her powers to save the people in the church. And she did it all for the love of her daughter.

*sigh* Only a few more episodes left. :(

• Members

oh I wish you hadnt have said that. Im trying to avoid all casting news leading up to the finale. I thought baby Endora was gone as she hasnt been seen in months and they've carried on with the character as a teddy bear, invisible and now a teen

• Members

Sorry if I ruined it but it's not like it's a big thing... Cox wasn't used on the show because they had to cut out a lot of characters due to budget costs. That's why the Demon Elf disappeared, that's why we haven't (and won't) see Spike at all...

Archived