PSNS: Discussion Thread

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, apparently there are some Theresa haters in other places who can't stand that Theresa's getting a happy ending, so they're going on tirades, trying to bring down the Theresa fans with their venom. Luckily, no one at SON is that pathetic, so I can post here peacefully!

• Members

Just watched Wednesday's episode. Loved Pilar calling Gwen a "lying backstabbing bitch" in her head, and then listing the numerous reasons why Gwen should not be marrying Ethan. Loved it! :)

On top of that, I loved the Tabitha/Endora scenes when they tried to explain Mount Harmony...loved the subtle references to the culprit being "JZ" (Jeff Zucker), who was "plucking the feathers out of a dead peacock", and how she wished she'd had more of a warning, and how this time there could be no "direct" intervention because of the "universal" forces at work...hehehe

So Mount Harmony the volcano lay dormant for a thousand years...then, ten years ago, evil forces at work began to make it stir, and this year it was woken up and began to manifest itself through the prophecies in the Book of Disaster. Makes sense to me.

• Members

It's starting to hit me that Passions is ending and the show is wrapping up in a way I never expected it to. For one, both Grace and Beth should be alive and should be in the finale. Grace should get Sam back, and Ivy should be left out in the cold. Secondly, Charity should've returned, married Miguel, and gotten her full powers and battled Tabitha. I'll force myself to accept that, if Grace were alive, she and Sam would be together, not Sam and Ivy. Remember, Sam and Grace were all set to reunite until the bus exploded.

It would be nice if everyone learns Endora is Julian's daughter. I also hope there's closure regarding Vincent and his baby--what will become of it? Also, is Julian really going to live the rest of his life as a eunuch? And it would be nice to see Valerie one last time as well.

The same goes for Whitney, Simone, and TC. Their stories had closure last year but it would've been nice to have seen them again.

Too bad in all the years they had Hank Bennett on the show they never explained his mysterious past.

I hope/wish/pray we at least find out why Antonio left town all those years ago. Yes, we know Julian and Alistair had a hand in it, but we don't know why.

• Members

^ Even though she was a favorite of mine, I can live with Beth not returning. It would be great, but I understand if she doesn't. I mean, she's used to stir up trouble and there's no time for that now.

Grace and Charity on the other hand SHOULD come back. I'm a little disapointed that they probably aren't. I hope we at least see a glimpse of Grace-- an angel, a ghost...something! I mean, looking back at the first episode, she was the center of it! She should at least make an appearance in the finale.

• Members

I cant get over how they have been making a big deal about how all the Crane women go crazy and keep wondering if Sheridan will lose her mind eventually as well. LOL... she started going crazy before Passions left NBC

Oh and Antonio and Sheridan are each other's true loves? I preferred them together but what a 180.

Im really upset that we didnt see Paloma meet Antonio for the first time. They just skipped over that and had her comment on him from her seat in the church.

• Members

To be fair, when Paloma first appeared in May 2004, she had a dream where she was in Harmony with Pilar, Luis, Theresa, (the real) Miguel, and Antonio. So "technically" they've shared a scene. Maybe they will get another scene in all the chaos coming up.

• Members

You've missed my point. It doesnt matter if she's interacted with him as a child. All the LF children have seen him since he disappeared, except for Paloma. They really should have had a first meeting as adults, but that happened between scenes.

• Members

you missed the point again. I dont care about dreams and its not about whether or not they have interacted in the past before he disappeared. The point is that this is the first time she has seen him SINCE he dissappeared. It was a big deal for the rest of the family when they were reunited with him and it should be an even bigger deal now with Paloma considering she thought he was dead for the past few years. It has to have been at least 15 years since Paloma and Antonio have been together. Heck, Id be surprised she even rememebred him much as she had to have been a toddler when he did leave. I was expecting to see them shocked to see each other and a hug as well.

Archived