PSNS: Discussion Thread

• Members

It's absolute horse poop for the writers to expect us to believe that Sheridan and Antonio are soulmates. Please, once she returned to Harmony back in 2002 she wanted nothing to do with him.

I wanted the whole show to be Theresa's dream waking up from the double wedding of 2001.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tabitha became human and was baptized by Father Lonnigan. Endora restored Father Lonnigan's eyesight. Paloma and Fancy told Noah and Luis they are pregnant. Kay made some magic and gave Julian his old "member" back, to Eve's delight. A random police officer told Gwen he'd like to start dating her more or less, to Gwen and Rebecca's delight. Ethan and Theresa got married. Lindsay Korman turned to the camera and told the audience to follow your passion in life and you will have your happy ending. Eric Martsolf winked at us. The theme song "breathe" played as everyone cheered. The camera panned on all the series regulars who were waving. Juliet Mills held a picture of Josh Ryan Evans "Timmy". A nice ending although I think Sheridan and Luis should have ended up together after all, no ?

I missed a couple of episodes this week. Can anyone tell us what happened to Vincent and Vicky and Edna and Norma?

• Members

I'm glad the show got a happy ending. I just wish we got to witness the aftermath of everything that could have happened next. If only JER did this sooner, the fans would have been pleased, and the show wouldn't be ending. Oh well.

R.I.P. Passions 1999-2008

• Members

Thanks Joel. :) It looked like a good ending. Too bad it couldnt have been seen on NBC. <_< I too think Sheridan and Luis should have been together at the end. Gwen and Rebecca should have been in prison...lol. But even though I didnt see it I am glad Theresa and Ethan got married.

Nice of Juliet Mills to have a photo of JRE. I loved that Tabitha was humanized and the Father got his eyesight back. MMMmmmm..damn I missed Eric Martsolf winking at me. :lol::P

Hmmm..I wonder if it can be seen anywhere online?

• Administrator

OMG!!!! I loved the ending!!! I knew Jim Reilly wouldn't disappoint me when I said the finale HAD TO BE Ethan/Theresa's wedding! Though I was getting worried, I thought it wasn't going to happen.....I mean....How could they fit everything from Ethan/Gwen's marriage being annuled to Ethan/Theresa marrying all in a couple of episode. So when Rebecca revealed that Gwen got married in Vegas, I said, "WTF!!!?" with a huge smile. LOL I don't care if it was a quick out....I don't care as long as E/T got married. :D 9 years I waited to see them get married. And they did!! WOOOHOOO!!! The wedding ceremony was in true Passions form too!

Theresa: Is this really happening? This is not like our fantasy played out as reality, is it?

The music stops playing. Ethan/Theresa turns to the camera and “looks at us” for a few seconds. They look back at each other.

Ethan: No....this is reality.

LMAO!!!!!! Freakin brilliant!!! :lol: Man, I love Jim Reilly's humour. I'm so going to miss it.

I loved how everyone got a happy ending!!!!! Julian got "Little Julian" fixed and Eve's reaction was priceless - that was one delighted woman. LOL!!! Both Paloma and Fancy are pregnant. That was nice. Endora healed Father Lonigan's eyes!! That was such a sweet scene. After 9 years, it was nice to see Father Lonigan's eyes. Rebecca's happy ending - OMG! LMAO!!

So glad Nicole Cox came back as Endora. She's such a cutie. I'm going to miss watching her grow up. :(

And of course the ending with the Passions theme playing and then Timmy singing (or trying to sing....I remember that scene!!!) auld lang syne as the camera pans across the cast and crew.......and Juliet Mills with the picture of Josh Ryan Evans (I'm so happy Timmy was prominent in the finale episode)........it was beautiful finale. :(

I have so many wonderful memories of Passions and I am so thankful to everyone at the show for providing entertainment for me for the last 9 years. It was a fun ride with lots of laughter.

What can I say about Jim Reilly, my favorite soap opera writer. Thank you man. Thank you for creating such a twisted universe with some of the most unusual and hilarious characters I've ever seen. I will never forget this show. What a blast it was!! Passions Fan 4 Life!!

• Members

They weren't on. The last time they were shown was after Tabitha sacrificed her powers to save everyone from Vincent and Vicky's mushroom poisoning. They were headed for jail.

Tabitha zapped Edna and Norma from their honeymoon hotel to Endora's house in an attempt to stop the volcano's eruption. When that failed, they ran off to save themselves.

For the sake of storytelling, I liked that they ended up together too and that she told him she was pregnant after they got married. Since I wasn't a long time viewer and had only seen the show sporadically, I wasn't attached to any of the characters and whatever history Sheridan and Luis may have had, her willingness to let Fancy and others die so that she could have Luis (even if she regretted it, along with some of the other things I missed her do) ruled her out for me.

Archived