PSNS: Discussion Thread

• Members

Well, it was a very fun ride. I have no doubt that the show will be just as great in the final episodes. I only hope JER decided to resolve the soap... although a nice cliffhanger might be nice.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

An eternal destruction of Alistair, Vincent and Gwen would also be nice...

And a happy ending for "Little Julian."

Rebecca should be there for comical relief too... I just can't hate her. She's hilarious.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

What's the point of having a series of serial killer on the show at the same time? Alistair (okay, that is taken care of now), Juanita, Viki, Vincent/Valerie are all doing terror around Harmony. And of course, the Demon Elf (but he didn't kill anyone).

Considering the fact that there are only 28 episodes left, why aren't the writers concluding at least something? Or at least using more characters. We get to see Kay, Miguel, Paloma, Noah, Tabitha and Endora so rarely.

Overall, the last few months were okay... the Gertrude thing is getting old. I'm glad that we at least have Esmé, Rebecca, Norma and Edna as a comic relief.

• Members

Unless the last episode is a fast forward, I cant see how they can have a real wedding. He's still married to Gwen and they are planning their 2nd wedding at the moment. At the rate the show is going, he cant divorce Gwen fast enough to marry Theresa unless they kill her off like Alistair

• Members

When the show was coming to an end on NBC, the episodes were much better... a lot of things were resolved and we get a lot of interesting stuff every day, so they'll probably rush the stories for the overall finale too.

• Administrator

Yeah, I dno't think we're gonna get a Theresa/Ethan wedding. :( The time frame is just not right. Like you said, the only way for us to see a T/E wedding is if they show the future - like the last couple of episodes is a "one later year" type of jump.

If there's no wedding, I'll be very disappointed in JER.....of course I'll still love the guy, but disappointed. :(

• Members

The show is pushing for 4 weddings right now, Paloma/Noah, Kay/Miguel, Fancy/Luis and Ethan/Gwen. With Vicky and Vincent plotting to mass murder everyone at those weddings, not to mention Juanita closing in, Id guess the climax for the series finale will happen there. Theres so much stuff to squeeze in and there isnt alot of time left. I really wonder how he plans on doing this. I see Gwen ending up getting killed by one of those killers and that will pave the way for Ethan/Theresa to be married in her place. I know she did alot of horrible stuff, but it would still be kind of f-ed up for Ethan to marry Theresa at Gwen's wedding when her body isnt even cold. I hope this isnt how things play out but there arent enough episodes left for much else

Archived