PSNS: Discussion Thread

• Administrator

Unfortunately they don't list the episode script writer. Trust me, I tried telling them many years ago to list the writer, but they wouldn't listen to me. ;):lol:

I know people rag on the dialogue all the time and they should because most of the time it's bad, but when they actually get down and write "good scenes," they dialogue is actually really good, IMO. It doesn't happen often though. :lol:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Brimike, if you liked that Ethan scene, you might like this scene between Eve/Julian that happened in early August 2007.

Again, this is one of those rare occasions where Passions' dialogue is actually good. LOL

Posted by SIPort

"I will go to my grave with your name on my lips." - I LOVE that line!!

• Administrator

What did you guys think of Lindsay Hartley singing - which happened on January 29th? I've always heard that Lindsay can sing, so finally after almost 9 years, she got to sing on the show! :) Of it was another "only on Passions moment" where Theresa just breaks into song in the middle of the episode for absolutely no reason. LOL

Damn, I love this woman. She's awesome. :wub:

• Members

My thoughts on Mondays show. (Feb 25th)

Mondays episode was really hilarious with Valerie and Julian. WTF?! Eve could have hit those things done in the closet and Julian would have heard. Eve could have also beat the crap out of Vincent when he tied her up. She LET him tied her up. That was so stupid. JER should have made it like Vincent hits Eve with something and she passed right after that. Then, Vincent could have tied her up and tied her to some chair and put her behind in that closet. This way, it would look better than that [!@#$%^&*] they aired.

Sheridan decided to visit Luis in Mexico and she took Marty with her. I can understand her taking Marty with her since Fancy has gone nuts thanks for Pretty. It looks like the poor kid will be kidnapped for the 1,000 time. Juanita escaped and its obvious she took Marty with her since she went all grim reaper on that woman.

Pilar needs to beat the living hell out of Gwen. Gwen really needs to pay for this. Pilar also needs to tell everyone it was Gwen and Rebecca who told Juanita where to find Pilar and her family. It is Gwen and Rebecca's fault that Pilar's sister and niece/nephews are dead. They are also the reason why Theresa is "dead" and Marty has been kidnapped by that psychotic lunatic.

Here, check out this awesome clip. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML-POXC0pq0

• Administrator

LMAO at the clip. The Vincent/Valerie/Julian/Eve scenes were the best of from the past week. The scene where a drunken Julian pulls the wig off and then screams had me ROTLMAO!!! I swear, Ben Masters does the best drunken scenes!

Oh what about the opening scenes from Monday's episode with Eve and *Vincent* doing the breathing exercises!! :lol:

I LOVE this storyline! Though I wish they'd focus more on the baby aspect instead of Vincent wanting to kill his parents.

• Members

They need to end the Vincent/Valerie/Julian/Eve storyline. Its one of the WORST I've ever seen on a soap. I cant beleive they are still going there. There is absolutely nothing redeeming or interesting about it.

Sheridan is a horrible mother. She just gets Marty back and is using him as a means to get Luis. She knows that there is danger in Mexico but that doesnt stop her from bringing Marty there and then leaving him with someone else so she can chase Luis.

Thank god Theresa is "dead" Ive needed a break from her

Archived