B&B: Susan Flannery interview

• Members

First off, it is sad to see that journalism in Australia has not improoved much since my time there.

Secondly, Wow, what a great interview with Susan. Is anyone worried about her talking about leaving B&B? That would be huge news, not only the US soap news, but abroad as B&B, like the show said, it uber popular in many countries. I would argue B&B is more popular and held to a higher esteem in every country that airs it compared to the US.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What an amazing interview! It lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. 15 minutes for a soap star interview is pretty impressive - we don't get that kind of duration over here - good on Ten. They also managed to touch on numerous topics - Susan's personal life, B&B, vacation plans, Kenya, the WGA strike, and the presidential election.

Susan came off as such a thoughtful, and down-to-earth person. Genuinely nice. I like her so much more now. B&B without Stephanie would seem pretty bizarre. Her leaving plans didn't come across as something she is considering putting into affect anytime soon - more just a thought that she's been mulling over, that keeps getting put on hold. Here's to Susan putting them on ice for a little longer.

• Members

I agree. Cast consistency is a big plus for a soap. In this case, the vets still get a lot of air time and hold the show together, especially Stephanie.

The only vet I can see the show surviving without is Eric. He is typically a supporting role to the other three.

Archived