Madonna's Candy Shop

Noel

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They'll make you love it. They did it with Umbrella :lol: — if they keep airing the song on radio-stations/TV, it'll end up being engraved in your brain. And thus become indelible. 

An Y&RWorldTurner didn't belive that it'll be "candy-themed"... And the Licorice title. :P

• Members

I HAD to post these! Here are some short lovely interviews when Madonna thus proves that she can be bitchy! LMAO! I love it! :lol:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

LMAO! Do you think the first video was during her Confessions period and the second one was to promote her new album?

• Members

Eh, I don't like "4 Minutes To Save The World" either, way too much Justin Timberlake on it, and the song sounds like one of his rejects (for very good reason). Madonna's voice doesn't match a Timbaland-type production, she sounds so out of it on the track. I'm not too excited for this album overall, it's just not for me.

Archived